Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ongoing Pro Wrestling Discussion

jon hess needs to return

Country
    This is mikebourkefan's Country Flag

the safta fighting center in tulare california U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    These 3 hour raws are getting brutal. I have a 33% chance of falling asleep before 9pm, a 66% chance of falling asleep before 10pm and a 99% chance of falling asleep before 11pm
    you should search youtube for old XPW and CZW shows
    jon hess was a good fighter he needs to come back

"im jon hess im from the safta fighting center im here to break people" - jon hess before beating andy anderson at ufc 5

"i kill people i like it" damon salvatore from season 2 of the vampire diaries

#1 Sasha Banks fan

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

The rap battle was great, Smackdown was pretty good overall. When Renee young was standing there like wtf after the Tyler Breeze impersonation, I lost it.
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

jon hess needs to return

Country

during miz vs heath slater it was mildly fun when miz was landing Daniel Bryan style front kicks. dean on commentary said "it's like karate kid in a Miami vice suit"

"im jon hess im from the safta fighting center im here to break people" - jon hess before beating andy anderson at ufc 5

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.

Country
    This is Sub Zero's Country Flag

Blog Entries

- The first two nights of the 32-women Mae Young Classic tournament concluded on Friday. It was noted in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that there were some people in WWE - the ones "who believe that WWE women all have to be hot" - that were not happy about the tournament. They reportedly felt that a lot of the women in it weren't good looking enough for WWE standards.
    There were some hot babes in that womens tournament. Does the WWE not realize they have some dogs on the main roster who should be wearing a mask like Bayley, Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, the Bella Twins, etc?
    [SIGPIC]https://i.imgflip.com/oosp2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

jon hess needs to return

Country

There were some hot babes in that womens tournament. Does the WWE not realize they have some dogs on the main roster who should be wearing a mask like Bayley, Charlotte, Naomi, Natalya, the Bella Twins, etc?
    disagree about Bayley

jon hess needs to return

Country

raw so far as been mostly shitty with the first four matches going a total of 17 minutes. the Hardys vs the revival was decent in ring and went 11 minutes not counting the commercial

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.

Country
    This is Sub Zero's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikebourkefan View Post
    raw so far as been mostly shitty with the first four matches going a total of 17 minutes. the Hardys vs the revival was decent in ring and went 11 minutes not counting the commercial
    Kurt Angle revealed he has an illegitimate son and it is Jason Jordan

[SIGPIC]https://i.imgflip.com/oosp2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

jon hess needs to return

Country

Kurt Angle revealed he has an illegitimate son and it is Jason Jordan

yes that was stupid or usual bad booking by wwe. fun 10 minute main event we saw of Joe vs Roman and it got even better when Braun came out and owned reigns he looked like a total badass psycho. wish he would have left Joe alone though

jon hess needs to return

Country

watching Battleground right now thru someone uploading it in 7 parts @ youtube. the Usos vs new day title match was good in ring with new day going over clean. sad that jbl called both teams "two of the best teams we have seen in the last ten years". the trouble with new day is the gimmick of fun loving idiots. if the bookers let them be more serious i might actually be a fan. imagine how much New Jack would fucking HATE working with new day

jon hess needs to return

Country

khali came back and helped Jinder retain the title. at least khali is a heel again his ring work is going to still be shit. not that he was great but as a baby face the man seemed tons worse
    Last edited by mikebourkefan; Yesterday at 04:35 AM.