Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: the right to bear arms

Gifted Masturbator

Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1. Our leaders, who will have betrayed the population are not bulletproof. An armed populace makes them think twice about their fascist methods hence why every dictator has removed guns. Just look at history.

2. As I pointed out earlier, smaller and lesser armed forces have prevailed against their better armed opponents all throughout history. I can show you examples from the Zulu tribe destroying an army of Brits with just spears all the way to the Revolutionary war and then into modern times such as the Vietnam War and Russia's failed war against Afghanistan. Regardless of who was backing these forces, they were still extremely outclassed in weaponry and pulled off a victory using TACTICS. It isn't like some country bought them a bunch of tanks and planes. They persevered using wits and guts. Did we not have a revolutionary war in this country already? What is the difference? How do you know some party like France or some other country won't help us in a future Revolution? btw I am not a militia guy, just talking hypothetically, I have no problem with our current government cough cough

3. No one is going to nuke or use chemical weapons on their own homeland unless they are insane in which case we don't exactly lose, more like we all lose.

4. American soldiers are going to switch to the good side and steal airplanes and tanks and shit, whole bases will be taken over by Beets forces as we bring in a new Revolution. Beets is our leader not me. In any case American soldiers are not going to want to hurt their own people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    I know that history shows that people are able to topple government regimes with lesser firepower, but do you really feel that Americans now, this day in overweight greatness and inability to understand how guns even work, would be able to stop oppression? And you really feel that troops will decide to defect towards civilian ran militias if the country try does enter a Syrian like regime?

Ok few points here.

The zulus used thousands of bodies against a better armed british force.

The afghans were being armed by the americans. That is the basis of bin ladens squad. They were armed and traind by the west during the cold war. That is the very nature of a cold war.

The vietnamese were armed by the russians as above

Afghans and vietnamese like the zulus died in their thousands despite guerilla tactics.

Assad, just like saddam was held up as a shining beacon of how the middle east should be run right up until they pissed off the saudis and the americans.

Please feel free to fact check these statements.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

Gifted Masturbator

Country

So the message here is history would suggest you will need to be armed bybyhe russians and be willing to die in your thousands to have a chance. And seeing as vietnam and afghanistan were only called off due to the numbers of kids coming home in body bags, i doubt the same angle would be taken on home soil against terrorists/freedom fighters.

Immortal Berseker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

I know that history shows that people are able to topple government regimes with lesser firepower, but do you really feel that Americans now, this day in overweight greatness and inability to understand how guns even work, would be able to stop oppression? And you really feel that troops will decide to defect towards civilian ran militias if the country try does enter a Syrian like regime?
    Since when was our government run in an efficient and intelligent manner?

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beets View Post
    So the message here is history would suggest you will need to be armed bybyhe russians and be willing to die in your thousands to have a chance. And seeing as vietnam and afghanistan were only called off due to the numbers of kids coming home in body bags, i doubt the same angle would be taken on home soil against terrorists/freedom fighters.
    The US government is perfect, never makes mistakes and could not ever possibly lose a conflict?

Do you realize that part of the reason other countries don't invade us is because we are literally armed to the teeth practically on an individual level?

A perfectly legal 50 caliber bullet slices through anything besides the toughest tank armor. There is no force on earth that would not think twice about attacking a fully armed population.

The people in North Korea should never revolt, fight back or even try to overthrow the government because they could never win? Perhaps if they had weapons, they would not be a completely mentally broken populace.

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

Since when was our government run in an efficient and intelligent manner?
    Never has and never will. But still.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

Gifted Masturbator

Country

The US government is perfect, never makes mistakes and could not ever possibly lose a conflict?

Do you realize that part of the reason other countries don't invade us is because we are literally armed to the teeth practically on an individual level?

A perfectly legal 50 caliber bullet slices through anything besides the toughest tank armor. There is no force on earth that would not think twice about attacking a fully armed population.

The people in North Korea should never revolt, fight back or even try to overthrow the government because they could never win? Perhaps if they had weapons, they would not be a completely mentally broken populace.
    They lose all the time. Mainly because once the moneys extracted from the country they are "peace keeping" before extraction. Youre a fucking idiot if you think anything is done for peace or because its right.

My word.. you are insane if you think people dont invade you because billy bob has a machine gun... they dont invade you because you are a military superpower who has half the world to rush to its aid. Your civilian firearms are totally and utterly irrelevant. Im still stunned you keep pushing this fantasy as legitimate. You are not a soldier. You will never be a soldier. If you ever get in a gun fight there is a very high chance you will die.

And im not saying that to put you down im just saying that maybe the gung ho media youtube videos nra propaganda may have skewed your viewpoint. Maybe you want to dwell on this matter with some critical thinking.

North korea is exactly like the rest of the world. Its populace is controlled by the media and the government. Just like you are told north korea are bad, they are told the US is bad. They are told people are trying to kill them. They then rally to a government that says they will protect them with their awesome military might. But its gonna cost some tax dollars.

Just like we are all told the same thing.

In reality nobody wants to kill you. People just want a quiet life. Its only when governments and politicians get involved that people start dying
    And the people that funded the election campaign or are providing jobs after their term in office get rich.

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beets View Post
    They lose all the time. Mainly because once the moneys extracted from the country they are "peace keeping" before extraction. Youre a fucking idiot if you think anything is done for peace or because its right.

My word.. you are insane if you think people dont invade you because billy bob has a machine gun... they dont invade you because you are a military superpower who has half the world to rush to its aid. Your civilian firearms are totally and utterly irrelevant. Im still stunned you keep pushing this fantasy as legitimate. You are not a soldier. You will never be a soldier. If you ever get in a gun fight there is a very high chance you will die.

And im not saying that to put you down im just saying that maybe the gung ho media youtube videos nra propaganda may have skewed your viewpoint. Maybe you want to dwell on this matter with some critical thinking.

North korea is exactly like the rest of the world. Its populace is controlled by the media and the government. Just like you are told north korea are bad, they are told the US is bad. They are told people are trying to kill them. They then rally to a government that says they will protect them with their awesome military might. But its gonna cost some tax dollars.

Just like we are all told the same thing.

In reality nobody wants to kill you. People just want a quiet life. Its only when governments and politicians get involved that people start dying
    And the people that funded the election campaign or are providing jobs after their term in office get rich.
    Ok I will try to address all of this,

-I don't have any illusions about my country or any other being interested in peace. My only point is that a lesser force can overcome a greater force. The odds are against you but giving up guns takes you from a 3% chance down to zero chance.

-Taking away guns psychologically will make any dictator feel more comfortable about invading personal space and taking away the rights of the citizens. This is why dictators always confiscate guns and even swords in places like ancient Japan. It is about controlling the populace, it absolutely is never about gun violence, I'm assuming you know that already.

-America did not want to land boats in Japan during WW2 because they knew they would have to fight tooth and nail with the Japanese people who would be coming at them with bamboo spears and samurai swords. The Americans could barely hold any islands in the Pacific against a tiny country full of very small people.

-The Germans had to fight tooth and nail against the Russians during the final invasion push. This was literally fighting in the streets which included quite a bit of hand to hand combat as well. In which case an armed populace would make a difference in a fight.

-I don't have any youtube inspired Gung hoe fantasies or anything like that. Just simple knowledge of history and the knowledge that history does repeat itself. Many times false flags are used to justify taking guns away. They wouldn't take them away if it didn't make a difference or are we back to the Liberal propaganda thing about keeping the kids safe?

-No Americans think North Korea is bad, we think that their leader is a fascist and is suppressing the people. He is absolutely an evil man and is enforcing the type of fascist regime where they take peoples guns away and treat them like shit.

-A person can make explosives in their basement, same person can buy chemicals to mix armour melting solutions as well as learn to hack computers, basics of hand to hand and how to handle weapons. The government is not some unstoppable force, it is OUR government meaning it is made up of people, many of which are completely dumb and would make mistakes.

-Soldiers would not want to fire on their friends and family. Many of them would switch sides and then after the armouries get raided suddenly there are surface to air missiles and other weapons that could be effective against helicopters and other armoured vehicles.

I don't see how any of this is fantasy. Maybe if Guerrilla warfare did not exist then I could understand but this idea that the government is some invincible force just isn't reality as I see it. I bet they love for you to believe that however, takes care of any resistance before it happens.
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

THE FREE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NEVER FALL!

and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

wait you guys are tricking me into giving away my plans in case SHTF
    and

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country

Has it already?

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.

The Stalingrad example is irrelevant because there is no way present day Americans are as tough as Russians in 1942.

The US government will make just 1 strategic move - cut all the fast food supply in rebel territories. American rebels will surrender en masse.

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arokido View Post
    The Stalingrad example is irrelevant because there is no way present day Americans are as tough as Russians in 1942.
    No Russians are not tougher than Americans...

Rocky 4
    and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

The US government will make just 1 strategic move - cut all the fast food supply in rebel territories. American rebels will surrender en masse.
    we could starve out the leaders by hiding the little kids

#Pizzagate
    and

They cut the weed supply.#checkmate

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

They cut the weed supply.#checkmate
    Bill Clinton won't ever allow that.
    and

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country

we could starve out the leaders by hiding the little kids

#Pizzagate
    Hold on tightly to that on Alex jones. Don't ever let go.

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Hold on tightly to that on Alex jones. Don't ever let go.
    I hate Alex Jones now.

He is a disinfo agent. I am the real thing and that is why I will be dead or missing within 5 years.
    and

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country

I hate Alex Jones now.

He is a disinfo agent. I am the real thing and that is why I will be dead or missing within 5 years.
    Disinfo? Fake news?

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Disinfo? Fake news?
    Fake human

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
    and