Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the right to bear arms

Gifted Masturbator

Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    Those dirt kids are smiling because they just picked some westerners pocket.

My old boss had a Mercedes. I didn't give a shit other than I thought it was douchey how he tried to show off his wealth and act superior. He did always come off as a miserable asshole despite his wealth so I'll give you that.

btw anyone else a little disturbed that Bloodshot suddenly became a huge gun expert over night? Should we call Homeland Security or what? Does he have Muslim origins?
    This is his latest distraction. He will spend a lot of time researching and watching reviews on guns, spend a shit load of money on the gun and accessories. Maybe shoot it for a few weeks. Then he's gonna stick it in the drawer beside his bed and find a new distraction.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

Better than flashlights though.
    I'm becoming what's inside of me

wild colonial boy

Country
    This is Bloodshot {ADR}'s Country Flag

Lol, no expert, and beets is probably right.

"To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing." - Aristotle

King James Corinthians 8:10-15, St. Luke 18:29-33 St Luke 14:27-30, St Luke 9:3-5, St Luke 8:5, St Luke 8:22-25, St Luke 8:46, St Luke 8:17, Isaiah 61:8, Philippians 4:11, Mark 12:31, Matthew 6:33, Lamentations 3:39, Matthew 19:20

Immortal Berseker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot {ADR} View Post
    Lol, no expert, and beets is probably right.
    You should post a pic of your gear in the survival subforum.
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

wild colonial boy

Country

King James Corinthians 8:10-15, St. Luke 18:29-33 St Luke 14:27-30, St Luke 9:3-5, St Luke 8:5, St Luke 8:22-25, St Luke 8:46, St Luke 8:17, Isaiah 61:8, Philippians 4:11, Mark 12:31, Matthew 6:33, Lamentations 3:39, Matthew 19:20

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

Damn, I wanted to hear more of the publics right to bare arms would save us from our militarized country
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    Damn, I wanted to hear more of the publics right to bare arms would save us from our militarized country
    I wanted to hear more about how we need to take guns away because of scared pussies who are afraid to take a bullet because they would rather take a penis to the anus.
    and

Ninjabro

Country
    This is Dacolinho's Country Flag

Blog Entries

What ninja said.
    Islamaphobic since September 11, 2001. No Bacon, No Boobs, No Beer, No One Will Be Happy! Islamaphobia is nothing to be afraid of.

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country

I wanted to hear more about how we need to take guns away because of scared pussies who are afraid to take a bullet because they would rather take a penis to the anus.
    Actually I'm pro gun. But how does our right to carry really help against the government?

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.

Everyone should have a right to bare arms. Sun's out guns out.

I'm becoming what's inside of me

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    Actually I'm pro gun. But how does our right to carry really help against the government?
    1. Our leaders, who will have betrayed the population are not bulletproof. An armed populace makes them think twice about their fascist methods hence why every dictator has removed guns. Just look at history.

2. As I pointed out earlier, smaller and lesser armed forces have prevailed against their better armed opponents all throughout history. I can show you examples from the Zulu tribe destroying an army of Brits with just spears all the way to the Revolutionary war and then into modern times such as the Vietnam War and Russia's failed war against Afghanistan. Regardless of who was backing these forces, they were still extremely outclassed in weaponry and pulled off a victory using TACTICS. It isn't like some country bought them a bunch of tanks and planes. They persevered using wits and guts. Did we not have a revolutionary war in this country already? What is the difference? How do you know some party like France or some other country won't help us in a future Revolution? btw I am not a militia guy, just talking hypothetically, I have no problem with our current government cough cough

3. No one is going to nuke or use chemical weapons on their own homeland unless they are insane in which case we don't exactly lose, more like we all lose.

4. American soldiers are going to switch to the good side and steal airplanes and tanks and shit, whole bases will be taken over by Beets forces as we bring in a new Revolution. Beets is our leader not me. In any case American soldiers are not going to want to hurt their own people.
    and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

This is the face of the revolution!
    and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

How to stop a tank - blow up the tracks, create barricades they cannot pass, use gasoline to smoke out the pilots, create thermal shit that melts through tank armour using chemicals

How to stop a jetfighter - stealth, jets are not really equipped to mow people down with guns, they usually drop bombs so stay underground where you can't be pinpointed and when you go out, don't stay in big groups that can be bombed.

How to stop helicopters - I'm sorry but choppers aren't even tough, 50 caliber rifle can take one down if they aim for the pilot.
    and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

How to stop drones and other robot weaponry?

Simple.

Hack Them.
    and

Immortal Berseker

Country

Blog Entries

Nuke -

this one is simple too

climb inside your refrigerator
    and

wild colonial boy

Country

What kind of people use nukes? Human nature almost makes you want to lose faith in humanity..

wild colonial boy

Country

How to stop drones and other robot weaponry?

Simple.

Hack Them.
    I imagine you're good at something.

Whatever you know, everybody knows something else better than you.. that's the beauty of community

wild colonial boy

Country

I'd bet you could hack your way into an expensive tyranny site.

I mean tranny..

wild colonial boy

Country

Nuke -

this one is simple too

climb inside your refrigerator
    It works in the movies!

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country

1. Our leaders, who will have betrayed the population are not bulletproof. An armed populace makes them think twice about their fascist methods hence why every dictator has removed guns. Just look at history.

2. As I pointed out earlier, smaller and lesser armed forces have prevailed against their better armed opponents all throughout history. I can show you examples from the Zulu tribe destroying an army of Brits with just spears all the way to the Revolutionary war and then into modern times such as the Vietnam War and Russia's failed war against Afghanistan. Regardless of who was backing these forces, they were still extremely outclassed in weaponry and pulled off a victory using TACTICS. It isn't like some country bought them a bunch of tanks and planes. They persevered using wits and guts. Did we not have a revolutionary war in this country already? What is the difference? How do you know some party like France or some other country won't help us in a future Revolution? btw I am not a militia guy, just talking hypothetically, I have no problem with our current government cough cough

3. No one is going to nuke or use chemical weapons on their own homeland unless they are insane in which case we don't exactly lose, more like we all lose.

4. American soldiers are going to switch to the good side and steal airplanes and tanks and shit, whole bases will be taken over by Beets forces as we bring in a new Revolution. Beets is our leader not me. In any case American soldiers are not going to want to hurt their own people.
    I know that history shows that people are able to topple government regimes with lesser firepower, but do you really feel that Americans now, this day in overweight greatness and inability to understand how guns even work, would be able to stop oppression? And you really feel that troops will decide to defect towards civilian ran militias if the country try does enter a Syrian like regime?