Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Got a 17 wrx

  1. #1
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    12,032

    Got a 17 wrx

    It's not sti, but fuck is it fun. Haven't broke in the motor yet, only got 300 on it right now. Never owned an awd or subaru. I'm just pissed there isn't snow on the ground to atleast have some fun. Currently deciding on mods. Don't want to void warranty just yet. Only a week old.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  2. #2
    Gifted Masturbator
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    69,473
    Nice.

    Stereo upgrade. Nice and safe.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  3. #3
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    12,032

    No stereo. Sadly it looks like the j pipe holds the motor back. Save money and wait a while then it's cobb tuning level 2. Would like to have 400 horse to the wheels atleast by next summer.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  4. #4
    Immortal Berseker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    61,349
    Blog Entries
    6

    I would go with a tune for sure. It should improve things instantly.

    Then a new stereo with a usb slot so you can listen to whatever you want.

    Be careful with mods. Most of them get you very little bang for your buck. You are way better off with a nitrous kit than a bunch of bolt ons that do nothing.

    I was going to modify my mustang but I decided to just save up for a Shelby instead of using bolt ons that won't do much.

    The tune however was well worth the money. Tighter and quicker shifting plus just more punch and less delay on the throttle.
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

  5. #5
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    29,999

    Pics man

    War Horn

  6. #6
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    12,032

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    I would go with a tune for sure. It should improve things instantly.

    Then a new stereo with a usb slot so you can listen to whatever you want.

    Be careful with mods. Most of them get you very little bang for your buck. You are way better off with a nitrous kit than a bunch of bolt ons that do nothing.

    I was going to modify my mustang but I decided to just save up for a Shelby instead of using bolt ons that won't do much.

    The tune however was well worth the money. Tighter and quicker shifting plus just more punch and less delay on the throttle.
    First thing I noticed was turbo lag. Cobb tuning has an economic flash that should remedy the problem but voids the warranty. The accessport that flashes the ecu comes with the level 2 tuning. About $2k for almost 340 hp and 370 torque. Not bad. Looks like the fuel line and injectors with get me to 400 hp.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  7. #7
    Immortal Berseker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    61,349
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    First thing I noticed was turbo lag. Cobb tuning has an economic flash that should remedy the problem but voids the warranty. The accessport that flashes the ecu comes with the level 2 tuning. About $2k for almost 340 hp and 370 torque. Not bad. Looks like the fuel line and injectors with get me to 400 hp.
    Can't you just restore the factory tune to take it in?
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

  8. #8
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    12,032

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    Can't you just restore the factory tune to take it in?
    It can't. Since the ecu is flashed, it changes everything. You can use the factory settings from the accessport, but I think that must stay in the car connected, which would void the warranty.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  9. #9
    Immortal Berseker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    61,349
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    It can't. Since the ecu is flashed, it changes everything. You can use the factory settings from the accessport, but I think that must stay in the car connected, which would void the warranty.
    Most tuners will save your factory flash. That doesn't sound right but I could be wrong.
    Please listen to my radio shows
    The Ninjashoes Show - A show about Pro Wrestling and MMA.
    and
    End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition - A show about well..some F'd up shiot

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •