Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rashad is gonna KTFO Jon Jones

Rashad is gonna KTFO Jon Jones

Rashad is gonna knock this turkey on his ass, from my lips to god's ears
    "Ain't no fighters in England! Dey all BUMS!"
    -James "Lights Out" Toney

"Basketball is a bunch of queers running around playing a n***** ballgame in their underwear"
    -Ty Cobb

I hope you're right.

violent&funky

Country
    This is The Wolf's Country Flag

yea man a LOT A LOT of ppl seem to be counting rashad out on this one. after watching the presser yesterday and then watching the primetimes, im kinda on the fence about the outcome now too. rashad didnt look particularly focused in the primetime, but of course editing will make anything look different than it might actually be. it was the presser tho that rashad looked drained from all the media bullshit the ufc/fox is putting these guys through. they both kinda looked burned out tho. i cant imagine having to hold on to a drive to fight somebody while having to talk and talk and talk about the same shit over and over again.

nevertheless... anybody thats thinking rashad cant ktfo jones is fucking delusional.

rashad by 3rd ropunf tko.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
    yea man a LOT A LOT of ppl seem to be counting rashad out on this one. after watching the presser yesterday and then watching the primetimes, im kinda on the fence about the outcome now too. rashad didnt look particularly focused in the primetime, but of course editing will make anything look different than it might actually be. it was the presser tho that rashad looked drained from all the media bullshit the ufc/fox is putting these guys through. they both kinda looked burned out tho. i cant imagine having to hold on to a drive to fight somebody while having to talk and talk and talk about the same shit over and over again.

nevertheless... anybody thats thinking rashad cant ktfo jones is fucking delusional.

sure, but what happened to your keyboard?

Of course anything can happen and I believe this will be bones biggest test but I just don't see rashad winning this. the 6 to 1 odds are a little ridiculous but I still wouldn't drop any money on rashad. I say bones by sub round 3

It's sad how many cannot see this inevitable outcome. My face when will be the picture of serenity, as I watch with complete expectation as this event unfolds.
    OSWALD

What dost thou know me for?

KENT

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
    base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
    hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
    lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
    glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
    one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
    bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
    the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
    and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I
    will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest
    the least syllable of thy addition.

Country
    This is redi's Country Flag

unlikely. a punchers chance. Jones by sub in the 3rd after some vicious gnp

violent&funky

Country

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by oddtopsy View Post
    sure, but what happened to your keyboard?
    my gawd...

Big finger+small phone screen= mshshi djfhe nvfui dopq

I never been more sure of anything in my life, Rashad wins this fight. If Jones wins I'll go suck a cock because obviously I dont know anything
    "Ain't no fighters in England! Dey all BUMS!"
    -James "Lights Out" Toney

"Basketball is a bunch of queers running around playing a n***** ballgame in their underwear"
    -Ty Cobb

Yea even i have a feeling that jones is gonna come over confident n lose

violent&funky

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    I never been more sure of anything in my life, Rashad wins this fight. If Jones wins I'll go suck a cock because obviously I dont know anything
    that is a bold statement to make here on ninjashoes.net

Quote Originally Posted by nakedrear View Post
    It's sad how many cannot see this inevitable outcome. My face when will be the picture of serenity, as I watch with complete expectation as this event unfolds.
    What do you expect to unfold? You had better be expecting Rashad to not lose in a humiliating fashion, because you are in trouble bud...

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

One FC addiction champion

Country
    This is Crunchie's Country Flag

I still think Jones wins, but I'm getting this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Rashad tries to grind out a win.

Who knows, if Rashad lands a punch like he did to Chuck then its lights out.

Jones round 4 tko.
    You've been Skullfucked

Calender of MMA Events Link
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/calendar.php

Warrior of the Wasteland!

Country
    This is aussjj's Country Flag

I'm just going to say, it's sad how many people change their minds after seeing the press, commercials, primetime, etc. Those are designed to make the fight SEEM close. Believe what you believe when the fight was first announced and don't fall victim to hype.

One FC addiction champion

Country
    This is Crunchie's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by aussjj View Post
    I'm just going to say, it's sad how many people change their minds after seeing the press, commercials, primetime, etc. Those are designed to make the fight SEEM close. Believe what you believe when the fight was first announced and don't fall victim to hype.
    Yeah, I think I,m getting trolled by the hype. Its working but Im still taking Jones.
    You've been Skullfucked

Calender of MMA Events Link
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/calendar.php

Army of Wand

Country
    This is Neo_Pop's Country Flag

Blog Entries

In before the exact opposite happens.

Entrepreneur

Country
    This is Sub Zero's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Jon Jones via KO R3
    http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1328/2415/original.jpg

Daniel

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Rashad will win this, it is his destiny to hold the belt once more.

Jones is overhyped and will probably eventually fail a piss test and cheapen alot of his wins.

The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

WAR Mitch Clarke!

violent&funky

Country

Quote Originally Posted by aussjj View Post
    Did you watch the presser last night? This has been easily the most media involved fight in ufc history. personally i think its bad for both rashad and bones. moreso on rashad. it was completely visible at the presser. hes looking drained from it. i still think hes got it in him to pull off the upset. id love it if he kod bones and end this
    comparing bones to ali bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper Man View Post
    What do you expect to unfold? You had better be expecting Rashad to not lose in a humiliating fashion, because you are in trouble bud...
    Shoot for the stars, end up in the sky, amirite? A spectacular Rashad KO, a la Liddell fight would be awesome, but I'll settle for much, much less in this instance....
    OSWALD

What dost thou know me for?

KENT

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
    base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
    hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
    lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
    glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
    one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
    bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
    the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
    and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I