Thread: Peter Schiff knows best

Peter Schiff knows best

Smart guy. I've written a bit on the collapse of the US economy...this is the guy to listen to. If you don't know who Peter Schiff was...he was the only guy who was accurately predicting the collapse of the economy back in 2006-2007. You might say that it was just luck, but he not only predicted THAT the 2008 collapse happened, but he was the only one who predicted HOW the collapse happened as well.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Here is his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport

And his most recent video evaluating the status of our "recovering" economy.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Rainmaker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

so why isnt someone like this president?

The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out the main homepage at Ninjashoes.net or click here to listen

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    Because the failing economy is great business for certain interests. They are like parasites that are killing the host, except they will be fat and happy for the rest of their days once they finish this particular host off.
    OSWALD

What dost thou know me for?

KENT

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
    base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
    hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
    lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
    glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
    one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
    bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
    the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
    and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I
    will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest
    the least syllable of thy addition.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    He ran for Senate in Connecticut and lost. I don't think it is a bunch of special interests repressing people in a conspiracy theory sort of way--I just think it comes down to some people knowing how to play a crowd and others not.

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper Man View Post
    He ran for Senate in Connecticut and lost. I don't think it is a bunch of special interests repressing people in a conspiracy theory sort of way--I just think it comes down to some people knowing how to play a crowd and others not.
    I disagree, I would like to believe that conspiracy theorists are a bunch of foil hat wearing schitzo's with no lives and a flawed ability to logically deduce reality, however the controllers don't really make any big secret of their plots and even go so far as to get a lil cocky about it at times:

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
    - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
    - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.” –
    Abraham Lincoln - In a letter written to William Elkin

"We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."

George Herbert Walker Bush

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”
    - John F. Kennedy November 12, 1963.

^^^
    Yah, I agree with that. I don't think it's an elaborate, organized conspiracy of mind-blowing proportions...but it only takes a few guys in a room with access to the right leverage to pull off some shady shit. They don't need secret decoder rings and spies on every corner, etc. I think the fact that people vastly overestimate how hard it is to rig certain aspects of the system is what leads to: A. Outlandish comic book tales of how sprawling conspiracies might work. B. The idea that nothing could be pulled off at all.
    OSWALD

KENT

I didn't see anyone in any legitimate position of power or knowledge saying anything that would suggest that there is actually a real conspiracy.

Conspiracies are you mostly satisfying because it gives you a bad guy to demonize. Iodine there is, the solution is simple: kill the archvillain/cabal of villains causing the trouble.

The truth, which is much more disturbing, is that there is no bad guy, there is no enemy to be defeated, and the solutions cannot come from battling something tangible--the enemy is human nature and reality itself.

I didn't see anyone in any legitimate position of power or knowledge saying anything that would suggest that there is actually a real conspiracy.

Conspiracies are you mostly satisfying because it gives you a bad guy to demonize. Iodine there is, the solution is simple: kill the archvillain/cabal of villains causing the trouble.

The truth, which is much more disturbing, is that there is no bad guy, there is no enemy to be defeated, and the solutions cannot come from battling something tangible--the enemy is human nature and reality itself.
    Repped for eloquence. "Animal Farm" comes to mind.

It depends on what you define as conspiracy. Masters of Evil sitting in an underground lair? No. But you find nothing legitimate about the about the people Ninja quoted, or their claims of conspiracy in a simple dictionary sense?

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/
    Noun:

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

I completely agree that the problem of corruption is a human problem, a problem of greed etc that has been with us been the stone age. But I disagree that it never manifests itself in the form of powerful people getting together to take advantage of others.
    OSWALD

KENT

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

That seems contrary to what I posted especially taking this last one into consideration:

“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”
    - John F. Kennedy November 12, 1963.

Funny how he was killed in the most famous conspiracy of all.

I agree and that same tactic is often used by the conspirators, Osama Bin Laden being made into a figurehead like in 1984, The jews being blamed etc

Hitler went after the Jews because he thought they were trying to takeover the world. He didnt mind borrowing money from them though haha

Well that we can somewhat agree on. The enemy isnt so much a person or single group. Its the way people think and the way they let themselves be controlled. Its easy to give in and its hard to fight.

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nakedrear View Post
    But you find nothing legitimate about the about the people Ninja quoted, or their claims of conspiracy in a simple dictionary sense?
    I cherry picked those too. There are many more famous quotes from all types of individuals whether they be members of secret societies, goverment officials, scientists, super rich people and even US presidents.