Thread: Rob zombie should remake twilight as a horror movie

jon hess needs to return

Country
    This is mikebourkefan's Country Flag

the safta fighting center in tulare california U.S.A.

Rob zombie should remake twilight as a horror movie

i love the trailer trash mentality he gives alot of his movie characters.imagine how much fun edward and bella would be as foul mouth evil sluts.they start out both as killers who meet while going after the same victim bella\edward love only each other and want everyone else dead.they kill for fun and because its a turn on.every other word in the script is some version of fuck bella is still human edward still a vampire
    Last edited by mikebourkefan; 03-16-2012 at 04:32 AM.
    jon hess was a good fighter he needs to come back

"im jon hess im from the safta fighting center im here to break people" - jon hess before beating andy anderson at ufc 5

"i kill people i like it" damon salvatore from season 2 of the vampire diaries

lol

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

jon hess needs to return

Country
    This is mikebourkefan's Country Flag

the safta fighting center in tulare california U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post

no drugs involved in this.im a horror fan with ideas
    jon hess was a good fighter he needs to come back

"im jon hess im from the safta fighting center im here to break people" - jon hess before beating andy anderson at ufc 5

"i kill people i like it" damon salvatore from season 2 of the vampire diaries

One FC addiction champion

Country
    This is Crunchie's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikebourkefan View Post
    no drugs involved in this.im a horror fan with ideas
    War Mikebourkefan

Calender of MMA Events Link
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/calendar.php