Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: watch me choke the chicken: an interview with Chickenjorge

Rainmaker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenjorge View Post
    1. probably tubgirl, goatsee, 2 girls one cup, and 1 man 1 jar. ohh and the taliban decapitations. those are all pretty sick.

2. not really. i dont have any i guess. um, maybe i'd wanna be like a fedor type of fighter one day (pre werdum, minus m-1). or like a prime wand. other than that, no capes or special powers, although flying would be cool.

3. um, right now family guy. cuz it's awesome. its hilarious.
    but, i loved scooby doo as a kid, tom & jerry, popeye. i really dont know why, except scooby doo, the whole mytery thing would get me into it.
    1.Whats your favorite Family Guy moment?

2.Have you ever seen a gay act first hand?

3.Are you a ladies man?

The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

WAR Mitch Clarke!

i was watching an infomercial one day. and they were selling a set of pride DVDs. on like qvc or something, and they kept showing a highlight of wanderlei silva. and i was like wow, that guy is brutal. and i was thinking, like, thats a little too much for me. but it caught my attention. so i started googling it, and watching videos online. then i got used to the violence, and it seemed more acceptable and i understood it more as well. now i love it. that was like in 2002.

yea right, you're a tuf noob.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

Uninspirational

Country
    This is Radar's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post

3.Are you a ladies man?
    *lady-man

Banned or Dead

Country
    This is Mr. Kringle's Country Flag

Bme pain olympics is the worst thing on the Internet I you aint seen it

Cachorro Louco

Country
    This is Chickenjorge's Country Flag

3.Are you a ladies man?
    1. thats hard.... i guess when chris gets in a band, and like marilyn manson. or when peter finds out he has a bigger dick than him. idk why, i like chris. he's my fave. character.

2. i havent. well, other than kissing, i guess. like seeing 2 guys on the street holding hands or kissing. but nothing like, oh yea "i caught thee two dudes sucking each other off". no.

3. am i a ladies man?....um. idk. i wouldnt say a ladies man. but i dont have trouble in that department.
    and ive been with my share of girls. but this is probably a better question to ask someone else.

www.jlsscalycritters.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Olson View Post
    You need to work on your cardio so you don't gas during rapes.
    "My fighting style is kneeing people's face"
    -Wanderlei Silva

To Quinton Jackson: "I'm gonna' make you my new Sakuraba!"
    -Wanderlei Silva

Cachorro Louco

Country

p.s. 1 man 1 jar is a dude sitting on a glass jar, putting it up his ass, and it breaking inside as it's almost in him. he gets up and his asshole is bleeding, A LOT. then it ends.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

Cachorro Louco

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Vent View Post
    yea right, you're a tuf noob.
    you're still gay, after all these years.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

When are you doing your fighter interviews again?
    Or was that someone else?
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

Uninspirational

Country
    This is Radar's Country Flag

p.s. 1 man 1 jar is a dude sitting on a glass jar, putting it up his ass, and it breaking inside as it's almost in him. he gets up and his asshole is bleeding, A LOT. then it ends.
    the mans name is Travis Fulton

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. thats hard.... i guess when chris gets in a band, and like marilyn manson. or when peter finds out he has a bigger dick than him. idk why, i like chris. he's my fave. character.

2. i havent. well, other than kissing, i guess. like seeing 2 guys on the street holding hands or kissing. but nothing like, oh yea "i caught thee two dudes sucking each other off". no.

3. am i a ladies man?....um. idk. i wouldnt say a ladies man. but i dont have trouble in that department.
    and ive been with my share of girls. but this is probably a better question to ask someone else.
    1.How many women have you slept with?

2.Whats the weirdest thing you have ever done sexually?

3.What are your main hobbies and interests? What is your main thing?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Cachorro Louco

Country

1.How many women have you slept with?

2.Whats the weirdest thing you have ever done sexually?

3.What are your main hobbies and interests? What is your main thing?

1. 13

2. nothing weird, i dont think. it was just kinda awkward at the time. me and a couple friends were at a party. (1 girl, 1 guy) and the girl wanted a threesum. she gave me and him head, in the same room.

3. mma is my main hobby. watching it, and reading about it, and training it, and bjj.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. 13

2. nothing weird, i dont think. it was just kinda awkward at the time. me and a couple friends were at a party. (1 girl, 1 guy) and the girl wanted a threesum. she gave me and him head, in the same room.

3. mma is my main hobby. watching it, and reading about it, and training it, and bjj.
    1.Can you sorta tell us what training experience you have had? I mean like what was your first dojo experience and where do you train these days?

2.What do you think of GSP?

3.Whats your average day look like?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Cachorro Louco

Country

1.Can you sorta tell us what training experience you have had? I mean like what was your first dojo experience and where do you train these days?

2.What do you think of GSP?

3.Whats your average day look like?
    1. first training experience was at school. at CSUN (cal state northridge). i did boxing there. i heard about a boxing club, so i started getting info about it. then i realized theres a boxing studio at the gym in school. which is like a room with heavy bags and some instructors. so, i joined the gym and would get a good workout there. then i went to the "team" practice and tried out. they had a coach who was pretty legit and i made the team. i made the team mostly on conditioning and just trying. a lot of people gave up or showed no heart.

then with a few friends from the same boxing team we started a grappling team. one of the guys knew a guy who is a brown belt under eddie bravo. (the brown belt's name is alder hampel). so they got him to train us for free for some time.
    thats when i started doing bjj.

then, this last february i went to check out 10th planet jiu jitsu burbank. (which is where alder was coaching at the time, since he had stopped training us). he is no longer there, but i train under eddie bravo black belt Scott "einstein" epstein. (who you might have seen in the short film "numb") he will also be in Never Back Down 2 this summer, alongside Todd Duffee. anyway... its completely different at the dojo than in a gym at school or anyhing else.

i think all instructors have their own styles and methods. and i like epstein's a lot. he's a really good instructor. at 10th planet burbank its a small team, like a family. everyone knows each other. the owner's themselves train there, one is a purple belt. there are no belt tests, or seminars with their own instructors. like a lot of places do. scott is there all the time, he has a set schedule. and eddie bravo himself comes several times a year, since legends is a few minutes away. we get a lot of pro fighters like conor "hurricane" heun (strikeforce), dan hardy, jared carslten (you will hear about this guy soon), we had chuck liddell there training for his last fight with rich franklin. and a couple of guys from last season of TUF.

2. i think GSP is a great fighter, but he is not on my list of favorites. i think he is very boring. i much rather watch wanderlei, even if he wont win all of his fights.

3. usually im in school, in the day, and then i go train at night, and then stop by my gf's house and come home at around 2. or just spend the night there. but right now im not in school, so im playing lots of black ops, cooking (i like cooking), watching tv, taking care of my animals,( i have a lot of reptiles), training, and being with the gf.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. first training experience was at school. at CSUN (cal state northridge). i did boxing there. i heard about a boxing club, so i started getting info about it. then i realized theres a boxing studio at the gym in school. which is like a room with heavy bags and some instructors. so, i joined the gym and would get a good workout there. then i went to the "team" practice and tried out. they had a coach who was pretty legit and i made the team. i made the team mostly on conditioning and just trying. a lot of people gave up or showed no heart.

then with a few friends from the same boxing team we started a grappling team. one of the guys knew a guy who is a brown belt under eddie bravo. (the brown belt's name is alder hampel). so they got him to train us for free for some time.

then, this last february i went to check out 10th planet jiu jitsu burbank. (which is where alder was coaching at the time, since he had stopped training us). he is no longer there, but i train under eddie bravo black belt Scott "einstein" epstein. (who you might have seen in the short film "numb") he will also be in Never Back Down 2 this summer, alongside Todd Duffee. anyway... its completely different at the dojo than in a gym at school or anyhing else.

i think all instructors have their own styles and methods. and i like epstein's a lot. he's a really good instructor. at 10th planet burbank its a small team, like a family. everyone knows each other. the owner's themselves train there, one is a purple belt. there are no belt tests, or seminars with their own instructors. like a lot of places do. scott is there all the time, he has a set schedule. and eddie bravo himself comes several times a year, since legends is a few minutes away. we get a lot of pro fighters like conor "hurricane" heun (strikeforce), dan hardy, jared carslten (you will hear about this guy soon), we had chuck liddell there training for his last fight with rich franklin. and a couple of guys from last season of TUF.

2. i think GSP is a great fighter, but he is not on my list of favorites. i think he is very boring. i much rather watch wanderlei, even if he wont win all of his fights.

3. usually im in school, in the day, and then i go train at night, and then stop by my gf's house and come home at around 2. or just spend the night there. but right now im not in school, so im playing lots of black ops, cooking (i like cooking), watching tv, taking care of my animals,( i have a lot of reptiles), training, and being with the gf.
    1.What kind of stuff do you cook?

2.What do you think of Ferg?

3.Have you ever had to use your training in a real situation?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

WAR Mitch Clarke!

violent&funky

Country
    This is The Wolf's Country Flag

1.2.3.-penis.

Cachorro Louco

Country

1. anything, i like using spices and peppers. i love potatoes and chicken, theyre so versatile.

2. umm, idk. hes kind of a newb with a man crush on arlovski.

3. no, i havent.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

Cachorro Louco

Country

3. no, i havent.
    although the other night i was fucking around with my friend when i was drunk. and we pretty much had an mma fight in his room. he's 230 and was a really good wrestler in high school. im only 145.

i threw a really nasty leg kick that tagged him and he kinda limped a little bit, and then i actually took him down. i got him with a triangle choke out of a scramble. but thats as close as ive gotten.

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. anything, i like using spices and peppers. i love potatoes and chicken, theyre so versatile.

2. umm, idk. hes kind of a newb with a man crush on arlovski.

3. no, i havent.
    1.Do you have any phobias?

2.What tastes the best? Boogers, belly button grease, toejam or earwax?

3.Do you have any interesting stories about retarded people or homeless people?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Cachorro Louco

Country

1.Do you have any phobias?

2.What tastes the best? Boogers, belly button grease, toejam or earwax?

3.Do you have any interesting stories about retarded people or homeless people?
    1. no. not really. im kinda scared of heights.

2. lol probably boogers

3. when i was in high school, there was a school next door that was for special kids. i saw lots of those kids, and had lots of good laughs. yes im going to hell.

(i dont really remember any details, im not as evil these days)

-Wanderlei Silva

-Wanderlei Silva