Country
    This is holden636's Country Flag

Damn Mir looked good.

'The Real Jim'

Country
    This is Jim's Country Flag

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I told ya'll,Mir finishes fights!!
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

Mir at his devastating best.
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

congrats to the dooosh
    Sig Bets
    5-0

Av Bets
    1-1

'The Real Jim'

Country

Even the Mir haters have to be impressed with that demolition job

It's perfect !

meh ...
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

'The Real Jim'

Country

If Diego somehow beats BJ i think it wil lmake me sick in the stomach

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

Diego is super intense

It's perfect !

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff View Post
    everybody keeps saying on the countdown how mir cant stand and its either going to be a knockout for kongo or sub for mir. i dont see that. has everyone forgot how mir destroyed nog standing and was fucking up brock standing? mir via knockout or submission. probably a combo of stand up then gnp then sub.
    hi

just need bj to win and i win 2 parlays

'The Real Jim'

Country

Its a privelidge to watch BJ fight live in his prime against a fighter like Diego.

It's perfect !

really if you think about it penn only has 1 relevant loss

'The Real Jim'

Country

That was all Penn.BJ is an amazing fighter,he makes it all look easy

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

BJ is the master and Diego's the student

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

Diego looks busted up

It's perfect !

diegowned

diego got a grand canyon size cut on his grill

rape