Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forum Fitness

thanks guys...I barely noticed the commentary or anything else. I couldn't even remember half of what I was actually doing after I did it. I t was fun tho. Im going to do another in sept. I was capable of that last stone(done it fresh), and capable of 2nd place in this comp. Only 1 guy got it ay my weight. For now Im going to transition from this strength phase to a cardio one and prob make a cut to 205 and fight again.
    Grispi will KO Aldo!

Uninspirational

Country
    This is Radar's Country Flag

good lord man

awesome stuff

Right now I only have a 300lb weight set so that's what I squat and deadlift. As for bench i maxed last week at 250lbs. Props to dkcurtis for the strongman event, good job man.

Buttsketeer

Good to see you posting about Blev. Missed you in the shoutbox yesterday.

Thanks Bob (my father)

Quote Originally Posted by TomStall View Post
    we should just do one on biscep size...
    :D

Oh Zere, how I miss thee

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

i think i have half the forum beat in a biscep comp.the only ones i am worried about are the old guys cause they are old and are generally heavier.

3 posts and already bragging about your biceps?

are you that mexican that got all gay on us with his pics a couple years ago?

Uninspirational

Country
    This is Radar's Country Flag

oh man that was good times

Ninjabro

Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

ego doesnt go over well in ninjashoes land

War Horn