Thread: Gamer

Gamer

Very good movie, much more interesting than the trailer leads you to believe.

I don't play a ton of video games, but supposedly if you have seen a bunch of first person shooters or Sims you will know this guy did his research.

Just suffers from bad marketing--not nearly as mindless and lame as it appears.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, the other to the Lord.

Looking back at the footprints in the sand, he noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it.

The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

JOEK1978 FOR MOD

Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

Edit that link out of there. Better to keep it off the normal forum and in the special areas.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

One FC addiction champion

Country
    This is Crunchie's Country Flag

BWahahahahahaha

gimme a break, this movie will suck and die soo quick, god dammit it wont even be mentioned a month from now!!!

Sucker for spending money for you , girlfriend(who didnt put out cause of the shit flick) the popcorn combo, dinner before and the lame ass excuse she gives you for not giving a BJ at the end of the date!!!

Bwahahaahahaha!!!

OK OK now should I download it nor not

Calender of MMA Events Link
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/calendar.php

Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    Edit that link out of there. Better to keep it off the normal forum and in the special areas.
    That is why I put it in the Stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo "Crunchtime" Pisani View Post
    BWahahahahahaha

gimme a break, this movie will suck and die soo quick, god dammit it wont even be mentioned a month from now!!!
    Probably, but only because it was marketed really badly and people won't give it a chance.

Let me know what you think after you see it.

Yeah, it got tore apart by the usual self-important critics, but it was a lot better than they gave it credit for.

I enjoyed it. Its retarded, but in a self-aware way (like Crank and Shoot Em Up).
    "Ain't no fighters in England! Dey all BUMS!"
    -James "Lights Out" Toney

"Basketball is a bunch of queers running around playing a n***** ballgame in their underwear"
    -Ty Cobb

putty patroler

Country
    This is Cameron's Country Flag

its a pretty good movie saw it with my gf couple days ago
    wrestling record 14-6-0 (12 pin wins)
    bjj record 33-18-0 (31 sub wins)

R.I.P Evan Tanner

SHOGUN SUPPORTER FOR LIFE THAT MAN IS MY HERO

Country
    This is Hookers and Blow's Country Flag

I seen it opening night. Not cause Im down like the but because I was offered to go.
    Turned out I quite enjoyed the movie. Nothing spectacular by anymeans but still a fun flick to watch after some blunts.
    =|DREAMFORCE|=

Midgets... dwarves... motherfucking unicorns... they don't want to see Shogun make it.

War Shogun True LHW Champion

Ninjabro

Country
    This is mytime321's Country Flag

This was better than expected. Although it was all too predictible that Butler's character would have had some previous involvement with Dexter.
    "

Ninjabro

Country
    This is mmarlon brando's Country Flag

Who gives a shit how serious this movie did or didn't take itself. It was full of action, had a decent cast with a few standout performances, not to mention a gatlin gun-weilding Keith Jardine and a sweet as hell backbreaker kill. What else does anyone really need?