Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.What are you the most afraid of?

2.Why the name cam?

3.How did you meet your wife?
    1. Sharks, which is strange considerin i live no where near an ocean

2. Its my name. My name is Cameron

3. My sister went to a all girls school. Me and a buddy got loaded and went to the dance. My wife staulked me to make some other guy jealous,lol. We dated for like three years until Cam need to get some strange. Then like 5 years later i came to my senses and made her my own for good.

War Horn

Ninjabro

Country

Quote Originally Posted by ItBurnzWhenIP View Post
    Do you feel a sort of penis envy being from Canada and you guys are always next to the much more impressively hung America?

I guess you could call it country envy.

Have you ever tried Extense to help allieviate the Canadian inborn feelings of inadequacy?
    i measure success by world titles in Hockey, thus i am feeling fine

7" inches is good enough btw, i've had no complaints
    Last edited by mac!; 06-08-2009 at 09:17 PM.

War Horn

Ninjabro

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Well you didn't.
    oops my bad

War Horn

Cigano is coming Fuckers

Country
    This is Rudy-D.F.F!!!!'s Country Flag

WAR CAM!!!!!!!!!

TFZ

Country
    This is The Fire's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    he forgot the camera, so im gonna go with no. if you want to wait a few days, i can prolly get you one of the post consumption version tho.
    A few days? Man, I am shitting breakfast out by lunchtime.

Ninjabros World Tour Participants:
    ChuteFoxe
    Sean Damon
    Rory
    TBA
    Xhale
    Oddtopsy
    Che
    Dr. Bob
    40 Oz
    Mary Jane
    Chickenjorge
    Blunt Object
    Narben
    Axeman
    Bruce Lee
    Squirrel
    God
    Dozi
    MMAsterkillah
    Wandy4LIFE
    mytime321
    Tmons420
    King Cuntzia
    Odin
    Dr. Katz
    bphunk
    LanceSurethrust

Rainmaker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    1. Sharks, which is strange considerin i live no where near an ocean

2. Its my name. My name is Cameron

3. My sister went to a all girls school. Me and a buddy got loaded and went to the dance. My wife staulked me to make some other guy jealous,lol. We dated for like three years until Cam need to get some strange. Then like 5 years later i came to my senses and made her my own for good.
    1.How old are you?

2.Are you ever gonna go fishing with Jason?

3.Tell us a fight story.

The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Ninjabro

Country

1.How old are you?

2.Are you ever gonna go fishing with Jason?

3.Tell us a fight story.
    1. Cam is 36 now

2. You know i really would take him out, for real. Weed and beer on me, all he would have to do is show up. It could happen i think.

3. I was trying out for the Junior A Prince Albert Raiders of the WHL. I had fought in the first period and beat a older guy than me and had done so quite handily. I had also fought the day before and really beat that guy bad to the point i had to just let him go, he was done. In the third period of the last game the scout knocked on the glass and said, " hey, 17, go do 24". That meant i was to go instigate a fight with #24 which was a 20 year defenceman while is was still 16. I am and was at that time a big guy so this was a little unusual step up in weight and power but not unheard of.
    The next shift if nailed the guy into the boards and then crosscheck him in the neck and i got my wish. I dropped my gloves and grabbed his left shoulder blade pad and tried to get him spinning, thinking speed and a spin was my best bet for this fight. Well, he didnt spin. He grabbed both my shoulder pads, slammed me up against the boards and basiclly choked me with one arm under my chin while smashing me in the nose about ten times with his right hand. I coulnt get away, i couldnt overpower him and i got hit so hard i couldnt think to hit back really. He punched till get got tired and then let me drop to the ice damn near out cold. My nose was broken, i had two black eyes and i could not finish the game. The scout came down to the dressing room and told me i was a tough fucker for givin that guy a go.

I told him to go fuck himself.lol

i didnt make the team

War Horn

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. Cam is 36 now

2. You know i really would take him out, for real. Weed and beer on me, all he would have to do is show up. It could happen i think.

3. I was trying out for the Junior A Prince Albert Raiders of the WHL. I had fought in the first period and beat a older guy than me and had done so quite handily. I had also fought the day before and really beat that guy bad to the point i had to just let him go, he was done. In the third period of the last game the scout knocked on the glass and said, " hey, 17, go do 24". That meant i was to go instigate a fight with #24 which was a 20 year defenceman while is was still 16. I am and was at that time a big guy so this was a little unusual step up in weight and power but not unheard of.
    The next shift if nailed the guy into the boards and then crosscheck him in the neck and i got my wish. I dropped my gloves and grabbed his left shoulder blade pad and tried to get him spinning, thinking speed and a spin was my best bet for this fight. Well, he didnt spin. He grabbed both my shoulder pads, slammed me up against the boards and basiclly choked me with one arm under my chin while smashing me in the nose about ten times with his right hand. I coulnt get away, i couldnt overpower him and i got hit so hard i couldnt think to hit back really. He punched till get got tired and then let me drop to the ice damn near out cold. My nose was broken, i had two black eyes and i could not finish the game. The scout came down to the dressing room and told me i was a tough fucker for givin that guy a go.

i didnt make the team
    that was a pretty good story

1.Has anything paranormal/supernatural ever happened to you?

2.Do you train in anything or do you have any training?

3.Is there a god?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

You Cant Handle The Truth

Country
    This is Old_But_Wise's Country Flag

1. Cam is 36 now

i didnt make the team
    ROFL Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    On "Any Given Sunday" Remember The Titan" R.I.P. Steve "AIR" McNair

Banned or Dead

Country
    This is MBL's Country Flag

riveting

Ninjabro

Country

that was a pretty good story

1.Has anything paranormal/supernatural ever happened to you?

2.Do you train in anything or do you have any training?

3.Is there a god?
    1. not that i can recollect. Outside of unreal vivid and consistant dosses of Deja vu i cant think of any real things of that nature

2. Nothing in the martial arts. I am hockey/fishing/volleyball/wallyball and thats pretty much it for sports.

3. Yes and No. As much as my mind tells me religion is nothing but a crutch for the weak minded, my heart and upbringing always maintian a faint wisper reminding me its possible. The older i get the more my brain is winning the war though. i was raised in the Roman Catholic faith and i think you and everyone esle has seen some of the reasons i have happily turned my back on that establishment and the idea of God in general. Too much of religion is some other mans interpretation of events to be anykind or reality for me as well. thus 99% NO, 1% yes

War Horn

Ninjabro

Country

Quote Originally Posted by MBL View Post
    riveting
    thanks my friend

War Horn

Alpha Male Swagger

Country
    This is Luv_Tube{ADR}'s Country Flag

3. Yes and No. As much as my mind tells me religion is nothing but a crutch for the weak minded, my heart and upbringing always maintian a faint wisper reminding me its possible. The older i get the more my brain is winning the war though. i was raised in the Roman Catholic faith and i think you and everyone esle has seen some of the reasons i have happily turned my back on that establishment and the idea of God in general. Too much of religion is some other mans interpretation of events to be anykind or reality for me as well. thus 99% NO, 1% yes
    Lust for blood, a blind crusade
    Apocalyptic, we count the days.
    Bombs to set the people free, blood to feed the dollar tree
    Flags for coffins on the screen, oil for the machine
    Army of the liberation, gunpoint indoctrination
    The fires of sedition
    Fulfill the prophecy.

Send the children to the fire, sons and daughters stack the pyre
    Stoke the flame of the empire, live to lie another day
    Face of hypocrisy, raping democracy
    Apocalyptic, we count the days.
    We'll never get out of this hole until we've dug our own grave
    And drug the rest down with us, the burning home of the brave
    Burn.
    -Lamb of God

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. not that i can recollect. Outside of unreal vivid and consistant dosses of Deja vu i cant think of any real things of that nature

2. Nothing in the martial arts. I am hockey/fishing/volleyball/wallyball and thats pretty much it for sports.

1.What kind of music do you enjoy? Who are your favorite artists?

2.Do you and your wife do any freaky shit in bed?

3.Have you ever had a really huge turd?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Ninjabro

Country

1.What kind of music do you enjoy? Who are your favorite artists?

2.Do you and your wife do any freaky shit in bed?

3.Have you ever had a really huge turd?
    1. I am all over the map. I like the "the Hip", Pearl Jam, Metallica, lots of other rock/metal. I really like a great deal of the female artists like Allanis Morisstee, Jan Arden, Sarah Maglocklin and alike. I also like opera and a greast deal of syphony musci, baroque etc. I love Paul Simons Garceland album a great deal. One of my favorite artists is ramstein for sure though.

2. Na, active for sure but nothing real freaky i wouldnt say. Its not boring by any means but i dont dig any S and M shit. A good old fashoined 69 is about and crazy as it gets.

3. Me and a buddy at work used to have competitions at work over who could have the biggest turd. My record was a 2" coiler that we estmated at 32" long. That won me a case of beer.
    I dont do that anymore, i'm 36 now,lol

War Horn

TFZ

Country
    This is The Fire's Country Flag

3. Me and a buddy at work used to have competitions at work over who could have the biggest turd. My record was a 2" coiler that we estmated at 32" long. That won me a case of beer.
    You don't save your shits up anymore? lol

Ninjabros World Tour Participants:
    ChuteFoxe
    Sean Damon
    Rory
    TBA
    Xhale
    Oddtopsy
    Che
    Dr. Bob
    40 Oz
    Mary Jane
    Chickenjorge
    Blunt Object
    Narben
    Axeman
    Bruce Lee
    Squirrel
    God
    Dozi
    MMAsterkillah
    Wandy4LIFE
    mytime321
    Tmons420
    King Cuntzia
    Odin
    Dr. Katz
    bphunk
    LanceSurethrust

Ninjabro

Country

i dont measure them with freinds anymore

i still take a peak and rate them privately

War Horn

Rainmaker

Country

Blog Entries

1. I am all over the map. I like the "the Hip", Pearl Jam, Metallica, lots of other rock/metal. I really like a great deal of the female artists like Allanis Morisstee, Jan Arden, Sarah Maglocklin and alike. I also like opera and a greast deal of syphony musci, baroque etc. I love Paul Simons Garceland album a great deal. One of my favorite artists is ramstein for sure though.

2. Na, active for sure but nothing real freaky i wouldnt say. Its not boring by any means but i dont dig any S and M shit. A good old fashoined 69 is about and crazy as it gets.

1.Can you give us tips for producing phatty turds?

2.Do you collect anything?

3.Who's your daddy and what does he do?

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Sneaky Fucker

Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

the pace.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

You Cant Handle The Truth

Country
    This is Old_But_Wise's Country Flag

Cam is still busy.......Patience ppl ...He is probably rating a turd as we speak....#4?
    On "Any Given Sunday" Remember The Titan" R.I.P. Steve "AIR" McNair