Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Thread: I gots the tranny lust: an interview with Lance Surethrust

  1. #21
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    1. Searching for fights to download.

    2. It has always been my alias. I use it for reservations and the like. I also used Steve Stallone because it sounded pron to me.

    3. I started posting here because of Bloodshot.















    War my friends list though.
    1.Would you ever hang out with zere in real life?

    2.How big is it?

    3.Where do you live and what is it like there?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Would you ever hang out with zere in real life?

    2.How big is it?

    3.Where do you live and what is it like there?
    1. Yeah...I would crush a couple beers and watch a playoff game with him.

    2. My Lances' reach is impressive. *keeps telling himself that*

    3. I've lived in Berkeley for the last 7 months. Berkeley is a mixture of unrealistic college kids, rich ex-hippies and angry, impoverished blicks. It's green and has great public transportation...http://www.bart.gov/ so I do not have to worry about drinking and driving.




    Southern California>Northern California
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

  3. #23
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    1. Yeah...I would crush a couple beers and watch a playoff game with him.

    2. My Lances' reach is impressive. *keeps telling himself that*

    3. I've lived in Berkeley for the last 7 months. Berkeley is a mixture of unrealistic college kids, rich ex-hippies and angry, impoverished blicks. It's green and has great public transportation...http://www.bart.gov/ so I do not have to worry about drinking and driving.




    Southern California>Northern California
    1.Whats your favorite food?

    2.Would you have a threesome with a guy and a girl?

    3.Does anyone here rub you the wrong way?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Whats your favorite food?

    2.Would you have a threesome with a guy and a girl?

    3.Does anyone here rub you the wrong way?
    1. Thresher Shark teriyaki style, with vegetables and some kind of carb.

    2. Not into sword fights. Besides, I wanna feel special when I buck.

    3. A few posters have made me ...but it's just the internet. I'm a sucker for trolls and have to remind myself that.
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

  5. #25
    Rape Choke Inc. Est. 1986
    Narbegesicht's Avatar

    Country
    This is Narbegesicht's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Perth... Yeah... Perth, WA
    Posts
    15,207


  6. #26
    lulz
    Narko Vs Bmonk on November 26th at Muslim Outpost Gym(Sold out!)
    Live on HBO fighting after dark

    http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5168/s40202944rh.jpg - Dr.Bob

  7. #27
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    1. Thresher Shark teriyaki style, with vegetables and some kind of carb.

    2. Not into sword fights. Besides, I wanna feel special when I buck.

    3. A few posters have made me ...but it's just the internet. I'm a sucker for trolls and have to remind myself that.
    1.Do you train at all?

    2.What do you think of ?

    3.Do you have a girlfriend, wife or fuck buddy?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  8. #28
    Alpha Male Swagger
    Luv_Tube{ADR}'s Avatar

    Country
    This is Luv_Tube{ADR}'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,292

    Quote Originally Posted by King Narber View Post
    +1
    Lust for blood, a blind crusade
    Apocalyptic, we count the days.
    Bombs to set the people free, blood to feed the dollar tree
    Flags for coffins on the screen, oil for the machine
    Army of the liberation, gunpoint indoctrination
    The fires of sedition
    Fulfill the prophecy.

    Send the children to the fire, sons and daughters stack the pyre
    Stoke the flame of the empire, live to lie another day
    Face of hypocrisy, raping democracy
    Apocalyptic, we count the days.
    We'll never get out of this hole until we've dug our own grave
    And drug the rest down with us, the burning home of the brave
    Burn.
    -Lamb of God

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Do you train at all?

    2.What do you think of ?

    3.Do you have a girlfriend, wife or fuck buddy?
    1. I run 12-15 miles and lift once a week for maintenance.

    2. Is that utt? I've seen pictures of him but have not read any of his posts to have any opinion.

    3. Since the move, I've only had 4 assisted orgasms and 2 of those were when my ex flew up to see me. Currently, I'm doing more dating than fucking() but feel the tides a turnin'.
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

  10. #30
    Ninjabro
    SoilWork's Avatar

    Country
    This is SoilWork's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,697

    Oh snap! didnt notice this thread. War Lance!!!

  11. #31
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    67,178

    have sex with the angry, impoverished blicks.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  12. #32
    Rape Choke Inc. Est. 1986
    Narbegesicht's Avatar

    Country
    This is Narbegesicht's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Perth... Yeah... Perth, WA
    Posts
    15,207

    boobs

  13. #33
    Good-By What Standard???
    ZiLLa's Avatar

    Country
    This is ZiLLa's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,476

    I like that these interviews are back.
    - Why would I want to watch some guys fight that are all natural when my mailman is flying through the f**king neighborhood like the Hulk?

  14. #34
    Cigano is coming Fuckers
    Rudy-D.F.F!!!!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is Rudy-D.F.F!!!!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In my fuckin House.
    Posts
    14,526

    WAR LANCEBro!

  15. #35
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    1. I run 12-15 miles and lift once a week for maintenance.

    2. Is that utt? I've seen pictures of him but have not read any of his posts to have any opinion.

    3. Since the move, I've only had 4 assisted orgasms and 2 of those were when my ex flew up to see me. Currently, I'm doing more dating than fucking() but feel the tides a turnin'.
    1.Do you have a pic up on here somewhere? If not then what do you look like?

    2.What do you think of abortion?

    3.Who is the most evil man in america?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  16. #36
    ....
    Last edited by LANCE SVRETHRVST; 05-22-2009 at 02:04 AM. Reason: ....
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

  17. #37
    Space Ace
    Bloodshot {ADR}'s Avatar

    Country
    This is Bloodshot {ADR}'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    31,135

    more lance, MORE!!!!
    "Back in the days of shock and awe. We came to liberate them all.
    History was the cruel judge of overconfidence.

    We had a chance to change our mind, but somehow wisdom was hard to find. We went with what we knew and now we can't go back, but we had a chance to change our mind."


  18. #38
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    shit I erased his dual post then he edited the orginal at the same time

    sorry lance


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Do you have a pic up on here somewhere? If not then what do you look like?

    2.What do you think of abortion?

    3.Who is the most evil man in america?
    1. No pic yet. I have met a poster in Vegas...we left the girls in the hotel room while we sipped bourbon and received lap dances at "The Crazy Horse" until 4am. I look like a corporate douchebag, my drivers' license says I'm 6' and 180lbs when I'm actually 5'11'' and 172lbs.


    2. I think it's terrible. I impregnated my girlfriend at 16...to this day, she would kill me if she could get away with it. I think we both hate ourselves a little for what transgressed.


    3. Dane Cook. He must be vanquished.
    BVTTERED VP & PAMPERED OVT

  20. #40
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,708
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    1. No pic yet. I have met a poster in Vegas...we left the girls in the hotel room while we sipped bourbon and received lap dances at "The Crazy Horse" until 4am. I look like a corporate douchebag, my drivers' license says I'm 6' and 180lbs when I'm actually 5'11'' and 172lbs.


    2. I think it's terrible. I impregnated my girlfriend at 16...to this day, she would kill me if she could get away with it. I think we both hate ourselves a little for what transgressed.


    3. Dane Cook. He must be vanquished.
    1.Ever done any drugs?

    2.Tell us a favorite quote of yours.

    3.What do you mean by "she would kill me if she could get away with it"?

    (if you dont want to answer its ok)


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •