Thread: Cornette Speaks the Truth...

The Unknown Orange Ranger

Country
    This is MildernhardPark's Country Flag

Cornette Speaks the Truth...

Haha.. his Blind Autistic Child Analogy is Classic..

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rklwxoo-TYc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rklwxoo-TYc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
    Say Say Say Say Say...

MildernhardPark FOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live from Nicaragua!!

Seriously, the idea that TNA has this man on it's payroll and are not using him in any booking capacity makes my brain hurt.

I say, if they can get it done, hire Heyman and put him in a booking team with Cornette and Russo. What they can do is come up with ideas together and if they agree it makes it to television. If there's nothing they can agree on, make the highlights of the booking meeting be that episode of Impact! it'd be more entertaining than anything they put on TV now, anyway.
    "He just doesn't belong in the UFC and after his performance the other night, he should consider a new line of work."
    Dana White on Kalib Starnes.

Rest in Peace, WWEliteXC.

Tyson Griffin finishes fight at 155!

Official Ruben of NS.net

Country
    This is IMAMEX's Country Flag

Great words from a great man. I'm a "lapsed" fan.
    The Greatest of All Time