Don't Wake the Others

by

Orlando

Copyright 2008

“Ssssh”

“What?”

“Be quiet, Jimmy, I don’t want to disturb the others.”

“The others, what others, Sara?”

“The others who live here,” she whispered.

I looked around the apartment. It was an efficiency apartment. It had one main room with the kitchen, couch and a bed. There were two doors other than the one we came through. One was ajar and I could see a toilet. The other door had to be the closet.

“Where are they?” I whispered.

“I keep them in the closet.”

“Huh?”

“Just be quiet and get undressed.”

“What about you?” I asked.

“I’m going to get undressed too,” she laughed.

“Okay, you first,” I said.

“Jimmy, do you want to do this or not?”

“Well, of course but…”

“Tell you what. Let’s have a race and whoever is standing here naked first gets to tell the other one what to do.”

I had just met Sara tonight. She was…well to call her hot would be like calling Everest a nice day climb. Beautiful breasts, tight round ass. I planned to dive right in, so I nodded eagerly. She must have been wearing breakaway clothing because I didn’t even have my shirt off before that breathtaking body was taking my breath away. I gulped.

“I win! I win!” she said gleefully, clapping her hands.

I took off the rest of my clothes. She wasn’t a bit self-conscious but I was. I held my hands in front of myself, shielding my raging erection.

“Move your hands and let me see,” she demanded.

Sheepishly, I put my hands by my side. When she bent down, I could feel her breath. I thought I was going to burst.

“Oooooooh,” she squealed, “he’s a big one.”

That was embarrassing. I was only a bit above average.

“I love owning big ones,” she purred.

“What?”

“Nothing, Jimmy, I like your dick.”

“Oh.”

“Lie down on the bed so we can get started.”

I didn’t need a second summons to what that implied. I walked to the bed and lay down. She stretched out next to me and kissed my ear.

“Put your hands over your head, Jimmy.”

“Why?”

“Jimmy, you lost the bet. I get to tell you what I want.”

I put my hands over my head. She threw one leg over my chest and straddled it, then she moved her body up until her legs were on my shoulders and her pussy hairs were tickling my nose. I inhaled, instantly in heaven. So, I stuck my tongue out and tried to reach her slit. It was just out of reach.

“Not yet, big boy,” she chuckled, “first we need to get you secured.”

I felt the cuffs snap around my wrists. I struggled but not very hard. I wanted her and was willing to play whatever kinky game she needed. She slipped off my chest and in a flash my legs were cuffed.

“Finally,” she huffed and pulled her clothes back on.

“Sara, what are you doing?” I asked. “I thought…”

“That I was going to let that thing inside of me?”

“Yes.”

“Wrong.”

“But didn’t we come here to…”

“Fuck?”

“I thought so,” I said.

“You were mistaken.”

“Why did we come here then?” I asked.

“Acquisition.”

That didn’t make any sense. She saw my confusion.

“I like owning dicks,” she said.

“Huh?”

She pulled a metal contraption from under the bed and forced it over my dick. She put a security key in a hole underneath and ratcheted it like she was winding up a Raggedy Ann doll. Two high tech locks completed the process. One in the front and one underneath that must have gone through the ratchet shaft. My dick was squeezed to peanut size

“Houston, we have acquisition,” she intoned as if my dick was a NASA satellite that had been out of contact behind the moon.

Up till now I had been going with the flow. I had still believed that this was some game.

“Sara,” I said plaintively, “I don’t understand the game. Why don’t you just let me go and maybe we can hook up some other time.”

“Just let me get my toys from the closet and everything will become clear,” she said unlocking the closet.

“Who locks their closet?” I thought.

“Out, toys,” she said.

Three naked guys and one half-naked girl crawled out. Actually, no one was completely naked. The guys all had things on their dicks like the one on mine that scrunched their dicks into pitiful imitations and the girl was dressed like a slut in heels, stockings and bustier. I thought I saw a flash of metal at her pussy but I wasn’t sure.

“Toys, meet Jimmy,” she beamed, showing off.

They crawled to her and waited deferentially. All of them were gagged.

“Jimmy, meet some of my toys,” she giggled. “These are the ones I’m keeping here right now. The rest have lives…sort of.”

“Sara, this has gone far enough. I want to leave.”

“Jimmy, you’ll get to leave…sometime…or someday…just not right now.”

“Look, Sara,” I said, “your friends might like to pretend to be your little slaves but it doesn’t do a thing for me.”

“No they don’t, Jimmy.”

“Huh?”

“They don’t pretend about being my slaves and they don’t like it and they really hate never being able to have an orgasm.”

“What?”

“Oh, Jimmy, you’re going to be so much fun.”

“They never get orgasms?” I gulped.

“Only Jared. He’s my first,” she laughed.

“You’re fucking crazy,” I screamed.

“Am I? You’re the one still lying there,” she smugly pointed out.

She had lost me again. I was dealing with a serious head case.

“Let me up then and I’ll leave,” I said reasonably.

“If that’s what you want.”

It couldn’t be that easy. Maybe it was. I looked at her. What was I missing?

“So you’ll just let me up and I can leave?”

“Uh huh.”

“And you’ll take this thing off my dick?”

“Yes.”

“And that’s it?”

“Yes, Jimmy, that’s it…except for your balls,” she said.

“My balls, what about my balls?”

“They stay here for my collection.”

“What?”

“Jimmy, have you ever sucked dick?”

This girl had more twists than Lombard Street. I didn’t like this turn of conversation and I hadn’t gotten an answer about my balls.

“No, but what about my balls?”

“Would you like to?”

“Sara, I need to know about my balls.”

“Jimmy, we’re talking about you sucking dick.”

“No, I have never sucked dick.”

“I got that, but would you like to?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“God damn it, Sara, I came up here thinking we were going to make love. Then you tricked me into getting tied up. Then you put this thing on my dick. Then you show me your ‘toys’ and talk about keeping my balls in your collection. What’s the deal about sucking dick?”

“I just want to know why you don’t want to.”

“Because I’m a guy and the thought of sucking another guy’s dick is…repugnant.”

“Good.”

“Good?”

“Yes,” she said, “I hate it when I force a guy to suck and find out that he really likes to do it.”

“Sara, you are on the road to Mandalay and I am hitchhiking in Missouri. Just let me up and I’ll go.”

“Okay, just let me get a jar.”

“A jar?”

“Yes, for my collection,” she said motioning toward the mantle.

I had seen the jars when I had walked through the door but Miss hotter-than-habanera had distracted me. I looked carefully.

“Shit,” my brain screamed. “There are balls in those jars!”

“Wait!” I shrieked.

“Jimmy,” she said angrily, “you can’t keep changing your mind. Do you want to leave or not?”

“What are my options?”

“Oh, Jimmy, I knew we were going to get along.”

“Sara, please.”

She looked at me with the soft smile she had worn all night still on her face. It morphed into a cold bleak look that caused my balls to try and retract into my body.

“You don’t have any fucking options,” she said icily. “You are a toy now. Toys do what they are told.”

I nodded my head. I was too scared to speak. I had never met someone so twisted up. I looked at the ‘toys’ and knew they never had either before their bad luck. Her face softened. She morphed back into habanera chick. She looked at her toys.

“Joanie, perch!” she ordered.

Slut girl leaped off the floor and climbed on to a low table by the door. Her head was facing the wall and her ass toward us. I could see her cunt. It was locked up with enough chains and rings and locks to keep even a mosquito out. A tag dangled from it. Sara clipped a short chain from the table to her tag. Joanie wasn’t going anywhere.

“I keep Joanie here most of the time,” she explained, “except when I have new guests coming I don’t want to scare away. Most of my toys are dicks. She’s my one cunt.”

This couldn’t be real. Someone had slipped me acid. I willed myself to wake up.

“I just love this part,” Sara said.

I looked around the room. Slut girl was still on her perch. The boy-toys were still crouched at her feet. I was still spread-eagled on the bed. I shook my head really hard. I had to wake up. Nothing changed.

“What part?” I asked pleasantly.

“The part when a new toy gets over the acid trip part and realizes that this is real.”

“What?”

“Jimmy, you are a treasure.”

I closed my eyes. It didn’t help. I could smell my fear and that made it more real.

“Do you want to eat me?” she asked.

“What?” I blustered, opening my eyes. It was hard to keep up.

“You did earlier, didn’t you?”

My mind flashed back to her pussy so close to my face. Back when I thought this was going down like a normal first night stand.

“Yes, Sara,” I said truthfully, “I did. I do.”

“I thought so,” she said, “I am going to want that.”

This sounded promising. I mean she was Chiquita Habanita. Maybe…

“I always like a toy to eat me when I come home from a marathon fuck session.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry, Jimmy, I’m pretty careful about that AIDS stuff and all.”

I closed my eyes again. Surely when I opened them I would be… The knock on the door interrupted my hope for this nightmare to end. I opened my eyes, seeing a fat guy come in. He ripped his clothes off and dropped to his knees.

“Jared,” she giggled, “I knew you’d be here.”

“Are you going to let me..?”

“Have you been a good boy, Jared?”

“Sara, I…”

“That’s a yes, isn’t it, Jared?” she laughed. “I mean you really don’t have a choice, do you?”

Jared hung his head. His demeanor was just like the rest of the toys. He was broken.

“Jared is the one that turned me on to this new world,” Sara said, addressing me. “He came to me wanting me to lock up his dick and only let him out when I felt like it. He makes these high-tech things. It’s why he still gets to shoot, isn’t it, Jared?”

“Sara, I really need…”

“Oh, Jared, you’re always so impatient. You need to learn to savor life like I do.”

“Sara, please.”

“Jared is always so impatient,” she said looking at me.

I was having trouble keeping up. If she was going to let him jack off them what was the hold up.

“I like to build the suspense,” she said. “I always like the new toy to be confused.”

That was working. I was confused.

“Okay, Jared, up!” she ordered.

Jared didn’t need any more encouragement. He climbed up on the bed. He was straddling my body and his crotch was inches from my face. I turned my head to the side.

“Jimmy,” Sara laughed, “you can’t turn your head. Jared needs your mouth for his dicklet.”

She reached over and released his chastity. I risked a look out of the corner of my eye. His dick was tiny. Even so I didn’t want it in my mouth.

“Jimmy, I need you to cooperate.”

“Sara, I’m not into sucking dick,” I said.

“I know that!” she exclaimed. “None of my toys were until I taught them.”

“I’m not trainable,” I screamed.

“Jimmy, don’t be silly. I’ve only had two failures.”

“Count me as number three,” I said.

“If you’re sure,” she said pensively.

“I’m sure.”

“Okay, just let me get my cutter.”

“Cutter?”

“Yes, for the end of your dick,” she said reasonably.

“What?”

“Look,” she demanded, taking a jar from the mantle.

I looked at the jar she was holding only a few inches from my face. It looked like… Shit! That was the end of a penis in that jar!

“Is that real?” I asked.

“Jimmy, you’re so funny!”

“Can I change my mind?”

“I thought you wanted to be number three,” she said.

“That was before you showed me the jar,” I said.

“I guess, but all this back and forth is confusing me,” she said. “Are you sure this time?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Open your mouth for Jared’s monster peanut.”

I opened my mouth and Jared shoved his peanut in and started pumping. Sara picked up Jared’s belt and slammed it on his ass.

“Wait until I say go, Jared,” she said angrily.

Jared stopped in mid stroke; just the tip of peanut was in my mouth. It wasn’t any bigger than a lollipop. I didn’t care, it wasn’t anything I wanted in my mouth. She stood behind him and measured the distance to his ass.

“Go!” she said as the belt began hammering out a tattoo on his hind quarters.

“Sara,” he pleaded as the beating of his ass interrupted his rapture. “Please don’t whip me so hard I can’t concentrate.”

“Jared, you know the rules. No whippy no spurty.”

“Sara, please I need…”

“You big baby,” she admonished, “every time you tell me ‘I need…’”

“Stop!” she said and he stopped thrusting.

“Jimmy, can you curl your tongue?”

I spit his dicklet out and glared at her.

“What?”

“Can you curl your tongue? You know like this,” she said sticking her tongue out and wrapping it into a tube.

I stuck my tongue out and tried. It curled.

“Okay, let’s start again,” she said. “Curl your tongue around his peanut and we’ll be done here in a jiff.”

Jared started pumping. I curled my tongue and she beat his ass. He came in five strokes, shooting his sticky mess into my mouth. I watched her hoping she would look away but she kept her eyes on me to make sure I didn’t spit it out. I swallowed.

“Okay, Jared, you’ve had your fun, now get out,” she said as she locked his dick back up and handed him his clothes.

She pulled her clothes back off and suddenly it came back to me why I was lying here. She was almost worth having my cock restrained and swallowing peanut cum. I looked up as her cunt descended on my vision.

“My turn,” she giggled.

I licked and sucked that precious triangle. She might trick her toys in the first place but clearly her cunt was a drug. I became addicted in the first few seconds and when she finally had enough and took it away I was broken. I would have followed it anywhere.

“You can go, Jimmy,” she said.

“Go?”

“Yes, go. I’ll call you when I need you.”

“When?” I asked forlornly.

“Jimmy, you’re so silly. You don’t get to ask when. You’re just a toy now.” She tapped my locked up penis and smiled.

Uninspirational

Country
    This is Radar's Country Flag

efficiency apartment..?

Banned or Dead

Country
    This is .kingy.'s Country Flag

Thecia’s breakfast

A very short Thecia story.

My name is Thecia, I’m a 31 year old underground cutter. I de-ball about 12 men a year and get paid well for it.

I’m also an engineer for a consulting firm with offices in TX and NJ.

After a brush with the law a few years ago I resolved to only cut in Mexico. I rent a room in a small clinic there year round and I even (through a bribe) got a medical license.

I had just finished cutting a pair of slaves who belonged to the same domme. It was late, so rather then travel back to TX I decided to stay at the little inn near the clinic.

I normally shut my cell phone off at bed time, but this night I forgot. The phone rang as exactly 4:01 AM.

It was my friend Linda, a mistress who owned between three or four slaves at any given time. She kept two cut and at least one intact one. Lately she kept a female slave too. She said, “Thank god I found you, I need an emergency nutting!”

She went on, “Ares needs to lose his balls.” She named all of her slaves after Greek or Roman gods. Ares was her intact male slave. She told me that she knew I was in Mexico and that she was in Eagle Pass and could be to the clinic shortly. In my eight years of nut slicing I had never heard of an “emergency nutting.”

I was looking forward to breakfast, but it was not to be.

Just after five, Linda knocked at my door with Ares in tow.

I pleaded for five minutes to get dressed and brush my teeth. So there I was getting ready to cut with out even make up on.

At the clinic I prepared my equipment including a one use scalpel. Linda said, “No please, do it my way.” She produced a small guillotine with a double V blade.

I banded his big nut sack and finally asked her why she was de-balling Ares. Her reply was, “Eros is my new slave, he’s got a bigger dick and bigger balls, I don’t need four balls in my home. Ares has to lose his.”

My thoughts were, “You woke me up at four in the morning because you don’t want extra balls in your home!!”

I banded Ares nutsack and pulled his balls through the guillotine as Linda asked him if he wanted his balls cut off. He answered, “Please don’t cut my nuts off!” Linda’s fist came down on his balls as she said, “Wrong answer.” After a little persuading and some mashed nuts he finally said, “Please cut my balls off.”

I asked Linda if she wanted to milk him one last time and she agreed. He was on his back with his nuts pulled tightly through the opening of the device. His big cock stood straight up, maybe 8 inches or so. Most mistresses won’t ever let their slaves cum and they will never have any sex with them. Linda was different, she often used her intact slaves for sexual pleasure and shared with her girlfriends.

She gently blew him. Running her tongue and lips around his substantial helmet and probing his little prick hole with her tongue. She soon had his balls boiling with lust. After about ten minutes of teasing she mouthed his big dick in earnest. In seconds he was ready, she pulled her mouth away and the first spurt went three or more feet into the air. She captured the next pulse and took the rest of his big load into her mouth. Mumbling through her cum filled mouth, she said, “Ares cum, soon to be the rarest jizz in the world.”

Before his load was spent I brought the lever down, the razor sharp blades cut sack, cords and vessels in one shot. His banded balls rolled down the gurney until they went over the edge and hit the floor with a large plopping sound. Two more small spurts erupted even without balls.

I hurried to stem the bleeding and had him sewn up in minutes. I jarred his big nuts in formaldehyde for Linda to take home as a trophy. I use peanut butter jars, not fancy, but utile.

Linda and I left Ares to recover and drove to Eagle Pass for breakfast at the Border Café. I had eggs benedict and Linda had a western omelet. I thought to myself, it’s a satisfying thing to have a nutting under your belt before breakfast.

Ares recovered well and Eros is now happily fucking Linda and her girlfriends, until it’s his turn for an “emergency nutting.”

Respectfully Submitted,

Thecia

Banned or Dead

Country

dammit.
    there should be a sex stories forum.

Uninspirational

Country

Quote Originally Posted by kingtzia View Post
    dammit.
    let me just point out to the uninitiated - getting your balls cut off has nothing to do with sex

huge nazi

Country
    This is joshua's Country Flag

What the heck? LOL
    "A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends." - George Washington

If you wondering about my avatar its just a joke.

Heres my impression of you guys:

Banned or Dead

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    let me just point out to the uninitiated - getting your balls cut off has nothing to do with sex
    uhh, yes it does.
    people get off on this stuff(men and women alike)
    so.
    it does.

NOOB

Uninspirational

Country

uhh, yes it does.
    people get off on this stuff(men and women alike)
    so.
    it does.

NOOB
    women posting stories about guys getting castrated is like men posting stories about women having babies and pretending they understand

SEARCH FUNCTION LOLZ

Banned or Dead

Country

women posting stories about guys getting castrated is like men posting stories about women having babies and pretending they understand

SEARCH FUNCTION LOLZ
    they aren't real stories, buck, they're fantasies.
    you're way off base, asshole.

dammit.
    put it in the womens section?
    i came already so im done for now lol
    you rock. mistress kingtzia

'The Real Jim'

Country
    This is Jim's Country Flag

TL
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Uninspirational

Country

they aren't real stories, buck, they're fantasies.
    you're way off base, asshole.
    OH NO SHIT I THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL

sicko fantasies devised by weirdos who hide in closets and put dolls in their butt

and no reason to be rude

perv

Banned or Dead

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sullivan View Post
    put it in the womens section?
    i came already so im done for now lol
    you rock. mistress kingtzia
    i was thinking about that.
    but some of these are just major lulz so.
    hmm.
    if someone wants to move it there then yes ok do so.

Banned or Dead

Country

OH NO SHIT I THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL

sicko fantasies devised by weirdos who hide in closets and put dolls in their butt

and no reason to be rude

perv
    wtf.
    i am going to jizz on the back of your head.
    stfu.

Uninspirational

Country

Banned or Dead

Country

The Cerebral Assassin

Country
    This is The Invincible UTT's Country Flag

this thread should be anused