it was not fun, nor was it cute

War Horn

Oderus

Country
    This is Odin's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    i went too a baby funeral a year ago

it was not fun, nor was it cute
    what do you expect from someone who punches a girl in the face and then brags about it cam?

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

One of the ultimate things a human can learn is kindness for their fellow humans.
    Id like to teach those things to my children.
    -Evan Tanner

violent&funky

Country
    This is The Wolf's Country Flag

^emo?

violent&funky

Country

i would be if i was at a baby funeral.

not a nice thread X...

negd

violent&funky

Country

hey odin...shes gotta learn somehow

Oderus

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Slouch{ADR} View Post
    hey odin...shes gotta learn somehow
    if shes got it coming, shes got it coming. from the way he told the story, she didnt have it coming, hes just an insecure prick and couldnt handle getting slapped any way but the childish one. either way, massive display of douchebaggery to tell the tale and brag about it like its some massive impressive feat that he could punch a bitch in the face.

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

One of the ultimate things a human can learn is kindness for their fellow humans.
    -Evan Tanner

violent&funky

Country

ive had bitches punch me and kick me in the face....i consider it a massive feat that both of those woman are still alive.

woman dont qwite understand shit. i firmly believe that every single woman shouold have a boyfriend that beats on them so they can appreciate the onesz that dont.

learning the hard way, sometimes is the only way.

Oderus

Country

ive had bitches punch me and kick me in the face....i consider it a massive feat that both of those woman are still alive.

woman dont qwite understand shit. i firmly believe that every single woman shouold have a boyfriend that beats on them so they can appreciate the onesz that dont.

learning the hard way, sometimes is the only way.
    just cause a bitch hits you, no matter what the circumstance, its just not cool to hit her back unless you have no other choice in the matter. anything less than that is just a cop out for someone too stupid to extract themselves peacefully from a situation that is most likely their own fault in the first place. ive seen a lot of stupid ass reasons for a lot of stupid ass fights, but ive never seen a woman fight unless it was necessary. this is coming from someone that spends a considerable amount of time in the most violent city in the US.

in my 30 years on this earth, ive never had a woman other than my little sister hit me. ever. try hanging out with a higher caliber of person, maybe you wont have these issues.

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

-Evan Tanner

violent&funky

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    just cause a bitch hits you, no matter what the circumstance, its just not cool to hit her back unless you have no other choice in the matter. anything less than that is just a cop out for someone too stupid to extract themselves peacefully from a situation that is most likely their own fault in the first place. ive seen a lot of stupid ass reasons for a lot of stupid ass fights, but ive never seen a woman fight unless it was necessary. this is coming from someone that spends a considerable amount of time in the most violent city in the US.

in my 30 years on this earth, ive never had a woman other than my little sister hit me. ever. try hanging out with a higher caliber of person, maybe you wont have these issues.
    i agree. its the women i surrounded my self with. i have since fixed these issues. so calm the fuck down dr phil. your gonna make me cry.

Oderus

Country

i agree. its the women i surrounded my self with. i have since fixed these issues. so calm the fuck down dr phil. your gonna make me cry.
    its OK to cry. own your emotions, dont let them own you.

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

-Evan Tanner

violent&funky

Country

its OK to cry. own your emotions, dont let them own you.
    *sheds tear

*realizes tears taste like vodka

*cries into cup

wmy

Country
    This is wimmer's Country Flag

just cause a bitch hits you, no matter what the circumstance, its just not cool to hit her back unless you have no other choice in the matter...

i agree but what pisses me off is when a chick thinks she's a badass, like at a party, and acts like she's going to kick a dude's ass cause she didn't like what he said or something. so, he has to either back down from a woman or kick her ass... the guy ends up the loser either way.

you can say, just laugh and walk away, but then she's all like... yeah you better walk away before i make you my bitch you little pussy, hahaha. and everyone is staring at you... fuck i fucking hate that stupid bitch

fuck off. <3

Country
    This is Mary Jane's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wimmer View Post
    i agree but what pisses me off is when a chick thinks she's a badass, like at a party, and acts like she's going to kick a dude's ass cause she didn't like what he said or something. so, he has to either back down from a woman or kick her ass... the guy ends up the loser either way.

you can say, just laugh and walk away, but then she's all like... yeah you better walk away before i make you my bitch you little pussy, hahaha. and everyone is staring at you... fuck i fucking hate that stupid bitch
    some personal experiences in this department or what?

wmy

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post

lol was it that obvious?

fuck off. <3

Country

Quote Originally Posted by wimmer View Post

fuck off. <3

Country

oops.

wmy

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    oops.

it's been doing that lately for some reason. i've had a couple double posts recently. i blame ferg

so what if you walked into your house after a long day of work and caught your gf/wife in bed getting railed? myself, i would probably put his head threw a wall and smack the fuck out of her.