Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 138

Thread: eyebrow fever: an interview with Deegs

  1. #41
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. Well the answer to this is simple enough. it's just what everyone calls me in real life due to no one wanting to acknowledge my real name. it is much too exotic sounding for anglo-saxons to pronounce. diego turns into die-gone, or perhaps, a joke about eggo waffles pops into their minds and they feel the urge to say point out the similarities, as though they are the only ones who lived through that era of commercials. i've learned to anticipate this moment and throat punch them with my cabbage smelling hands right before they do. it's like im preventing thought crime.

    2. im a very average 5'10 while weighing a svelt 173lbs. for a small fee or perhaps a warm meal, i will let you run your hands down my chest and maybe more if you have small hands and make my package look large.

    3. right now, i work in a book store. up until recently i was doing part time landscaping as well, but that got to be too much. not to mention that im as lazy as any other minority. i'll also be going back to school in the winter to finish up my studies and then knock the design world off it's stilts by adding random scat photos and massive penises to any and all work that i produce.
    1.Do you have a girlfriend?

    2.Whats your favorite kind of juice?

    3.What race are you?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  2. #42
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Do you have a girlfriend?

    2.Whats your favorite kind of juice?

    3.What race are you?

    1. unfortunately, yes, i've been handicapped by a girlfriend.

    2. the nectar of the gods.

    3. well, i wanna say hispanic, but that's not really a race. im caucasian, my ancestors being from western europe. so i guess im a greasy wog.

  3. #43
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. unfortunately, yes, i've been handicapped by a girlfriend.

    2. the nectar of the gods.

    3. well, i wanna say hispanic, but that's not really a race. im caucasian, my ancestors being from western europe. so i guess im a greasy wog.
    1.So your white or mexican???

    2.Where do you live and what is it like there?

    3.how did you find this forum?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  4. #44
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.So your white or mexican???

    2.Where do you live and what is it like there?

    3.how did you find this forum?
    1. well i don't have any native blood in me.

    2. i live in toronto and after visiting montreal, i have say that toronto is a shithole. it's ugly architecturally, there is nothing to see, and is ill planned.

    3. back in the old days of the interweb, before i used to get all of those penis enlargement emails, i used to have to search for those offers manually on google. one day while searching for the newest offer of extendz, i came upon this majestic gathering of retards and perverts and felt at home.

  5. #45
    you had me at hello

  6. #46
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff View Post
    you had me at hello
    well i hope so...i did walk in with a boner

  7. #47
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. well i don't have any native blood in me.

    2. i live in toronto and after visiting montreal, i have say that toronto is a shithole. it's ugly architecturally, there is nothing to see, and is ill planned.

    3. back in the old days of the interweb, before i used to get all of those penis enlargement emails, i used to have to search for those offers manually on google. one day while searching for the newest offer of extendz, i came upon this majestic gathering of retards and perverts and felt at home.
    1.So you are a tan white guy?

    2.Who is your favorite pro wrestler?

    3.Which poster sucks the most cock?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  8. #48
    deegs ftw
    RIP Evan Tanner

  9. #49
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.So you are a tan white guy?

    2.Who is your favorite pro wrestler?

    3.Which poster sucks the most cock?

    1. yep. i pretty much look like any regular mediterranean douchebag.

    2. i don't know his name, but he was a midget and used to kick ass.

    3. most definitely brn. i bet that little twat is massaging some cum into his hair as we speak to give it some sheen.

  10. #50
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt Object View Post
    deegs ftw

    pretty much!

  11. #51
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. yep. i pretty much look like any regular mediterranean douchebag.

    2. i don't know his name, but he was a midget and used to kick ass.

    3. most definitely brn. i bet that little twat is massaging some cum into his hair as we speak to give it some sheen.
    1.What are you afraid of?

    2.Whats your favorite toy?

    3.Do you know any crazy people?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  12. #52
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.What are you afraid of?

    2.Whats your favorite toy?

    3.Do you know any crazy people?

    1. failure. finding out that i'm mediocre just like i've always suspected. squandering potential.

    2. when i was a kid, i used to absolutely love playing with those biker mice from mars action figures. i had all these weapons and shit and would bring everything out and lay it out even though i knew that i wouldn't use most of them and would instead end up shoving one of the mice legs up my ass.

    3. my father is a bipolar alcoholic and my brother is a diagnosed schizophrenic. he's currently in prison for pulling out a samurai sword behind a restaurant last month. i don't think im entirely normal but im a workable human meat sack capable of doing what i was designed for.

  13. #53
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. failure. finding out that i'm mediocre just like i've always suspected. squandering potential.

    2. when i was a kid, i used to absolutely love playing with those biker mice from mars action figures. i had all these weapons and shit and would bring everything out and lay it out even though i knew that i wouldn't use most of them and would instead end up shoving one of the mice legs up my ass.

    3. my father is a bipolar alcoholic and my brother is a diagnosed schizophrenic. he's currently in prison for pulling out a samurai sword behind a restaurant last month. i don't think im entirely normal but im a workable human meat sack capable of doing what i was designed for.
    "he's currently in prison for pulling out a samurai sword behind a restaurant"

    ^^^ thats actually fuckin sweet, WARRR NEO SAMURAI!

    anyways

    1.What do you think of UTT?

    2.What is your mom like?

    3.Were you popular in high school?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  14. #54
    Biceptual
    YouFrgotPoland's Avatar

    Country
    This is YouFrgotPoland's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,997

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. failure. finding out that i'm mediocre just like i've always suspected. squandering potential.

    2. when i was a kid, i used to absolutely love playing with those biker mice from mars action figures. i had all these weapons and shit and would bring everything out and lay it out even though i knew that i wouldn't use most of them and would instead end up shoving one of the mice legs up my ass.

    3. my father is a bipolar alcoholic and my brother is a diagnosed schizophrenic. he's currently in prison for pulling out a samurai sword behind a restaurant last month. i don't think im entirely normal but im a workable human meat sack capable of doing what i was designed for.
    DEEGS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE BIKER MICE UNTIL NOW!!!! I fucking loved those things!!!!!!! OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    Btw this is one of my favorite interviews so far!

  15. #55
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    "he's currently in prison for pulling out a samurai sword behind a restaurant"

    ^^^ thats actually fuckin sweet, WARRR NEO SAMURAI!

    anyways

    1.What do you think of UTT?

    2.What is your mom like?

    3.Were you popular in high school?


    jaja yea he was wearing an all black suit tie shirt combo and wielding a sword. it's right out of gantz.

    1. utt is cool in my book. most of his antics make me laugh, probably due to the way he looks and how i picture him in real life.

    2. handsome woman. takes care of business and tells it like it is.

    3. i went to an all boys high school so i can't say that i tried being popular. everyone was pretty much friends with everyone else since we didn't have to compete for punani. only the virgin anus of freshmen started the fights and were traded around like packs of spiderman cards.

  16. #56
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by YouFrgotPoland View Post
    DEEGS I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THOSE BIKER MICE UNTIL NOW!!!! I fucking loved those things!!!!!!! OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    Btw this is one of my favorite interviews so far!


    not a crew i'd fuck with



  17. #57
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    jaja yea he was wearing an all black suit tie shirt combo and wielding a sword. it's right out of gantz.

    1. utt is cool in my book. most of his antics make me laugh, probably due to the way he looks and how i picture him in real life.

    2. handsome woman. takes care of business and tells it like it is.

    3. i went to an all boys high school so i can't say that i tried being popular. everyone was pretty much friends with everyone else since we didn't have to compete for punani. only the virgin anus of freshmen started the fights and were traded around like packs of spiderman cards.
    1.Do you believe in the paranormal?

    2.Whats your favorite fast food place?

    3.Are you a virgin?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  18. #58
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Do you believe in the paranormal?

    2.Whats your favorite fast food place?

    3.Are you a virgin?

    1. i don't not believe in it.

    2. A&W, actually it's wendy's, but i haven't had that in about a year.

    3. sadly no, but on the bright side, my anus still is.

  19. #59
    Rainmaker
    ninjashoes's Avatar

    Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    58,594
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    1. i don't not believe in it.

    2. A&W, actually it's wendy's, but i haven't had that in about a year.

    3. sadly no, but on the bright side, my anus still is.
    1.Have you ever done any drugs?

    2.What are your favorite types of movies and please cite some examples.

    3.If you could see nudes of any poster who would it be?


    The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

    WAR Mitch Clarke!


  20. #60
    badass
    deegs's Avatar

    Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jack Palance
    Posts
    15,195

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    1.Have you ever done any drugs?

    2.What are your favorite types of movies and please cite some examples.

    3.If you could see nudes of any poster who would it be?
    1. i smoke weed every once in a while, but not any hard drugs. i do enjoy the smell of gasoline and carpet glue.

    2. i usually like any type of sci-fi, comedy, or warped perspective. if you can freak me out, i'll enjoy it. films like clockwork orange, donnie darko, fight club,Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Wedding Crashers, Harold and Kumar, Anchorman, Old School, Akira, Grave of the Fireflies, princess mononoke, ninja scroll, spirited away, The Boondock Saints, Kill Bill 1 + 2

    3. hotnewton, i wanna know if our eyebrows are the only disturbingly large thing that we have in common.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •