Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: my couch

  1. #21
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    later
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  2. #22
    you leaving?
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  3. #23
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    i thought you said you were....
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  4. #24
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,409

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    oki, im done with this shit, for now anyways... im all funned out
    be well

    War Horn

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post
    i thought you said you were....
    i meant im all funned out with all this resin crap, not that i was leaving... derrrrrrrr
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  6. #26
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    see^^
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  7. #27
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    so confusing
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    be well
    not leaving yet, but thanks jus the same, cam... :)
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post
    so confusing
    it wasnt intentional
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  10. #30
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,409

    women continue to confuse me

    and BTJ

    War Horn

  11. #31
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    i reckon you should be more agressive with resin. crush him.

    get a better catchphrase and crush him.


    gaymovie.jpg
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  12. #32
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    women continue to confuse me

    and BTJ
    what? i confuse you or women confuse you?
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  13. #33
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    im so confused
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  14. #34
    Oderus
    Odin's Avatar

    Country
    This is Odin's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hockeytown
    Posts
    10,720

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    hahhahaha yeah

    would you fit on a full sized bed though, youre like 6'4 right?
    my feet hang off the edge of my full size bed.

    it sucks. i have to sleep curled up in a ball.

    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

    One of the ultimate things a human can learn is kindness for their fellow humans.
    Id like to teach those things to my children.
    -Evan Tanner

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post
    i reckon you should be more agressive with resin. crush him.

    get a better catchphrase and crush him.


    gaymovie.jpg
    hes easy to put out, like crushing out a fag... cmon beets

    jus felt like giving him a dose of his own regurgitated crap, i thought that was obvious...
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  16. #36
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    my feet hang off the edge of my full size bed.

    it sucks. i have to sleep curled up in a ball.
    crying and sucking your thumb?
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  17. #37
    Oderus
    Odin's Avatar

    Country
    This is Odin's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hockeytown
    Posts
    10,720

    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post
    crying and sucking your thumb?
    only when you say mean things to me.



    words hurt sometimes.

    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

    One of the ultimate things a human can learn is kindness for their fellow humans.
    Id like to teach those things to my children.
    -Evan Tanner

  18. #38
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    you should buy a super kingsize bed. worth the 15% extra cost.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  19. #39
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,409

    Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post
    what? i confuse you or women confuse you?
    you pick, i'm having trouble caring

    War Horn

  20. #40
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,757

    your just saying that to hurt me. you bastard.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •