Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i thought i was the fucked up one in my family...

Two-Face

Country
    This is Nasty Nate's Country Flag

i thought i was the fucked up one in my family...

bit of a backround story...

i was always a pretty good kid, when i was like 16 i decided to try weed and well dove right into the drug world real fast. started sellin b4 i knew wtf i was doin. became a bit of a clepto, ya know the works. over 2 years i stole quite a bit of money/pills from my stepdad, mom, grandma and was involved with other bs that got me into trouble. eventually i got caught taking my moms car out w/o a license one day and was sent to SC to live with my dad. so i cleaned up my act/morals/personality what have you, found myself again...came back to NY for vacation about a year n a half ago n decided to stay. now the only problem my stepdad has with me is he does not like me having weed in the house. which is understandable, he dont want my sister being influenced. tho now im finding weed is least the troubles in this household.

ive known about my mothers dependency problem with painkillers for quite a while but i did not know how deep it really was, since ive been back ive come to find it to be disgusting. she has her perscription which is i dont how much, but its the strongest vics. my stepfather keeps this shit on lockdown in a lock box to prevent her from misusage. for a while when i didnt realize how crazy the situation was, me n my friends were supplying her a bit on the side. after a while id see her all the time like so fucking wasted on them shits, like slurring her words, stumbling, passing out mid conversation, etc. so i eventually told my friends to just cut her off. she still constantly begging me to ask my bud sources if they can get any and i dont.

so last weekend i think it was like 50 pills went missing from the lockbox. my stepdad says he counted them leaving the pharmacy and whoever took them was in a hurry b/c they spilt some in the box. so obviously, its my mom... tho im a suspect b/c of my previous actions which is none other than my own fault. my friends are suspects as well, but im 99% sure it couldnt have been any of them. for one i dont have people over my house for very long, and they are never really out of sight aside from my room. apparantly the box was hidden in my downstairs bathroom(no one ever uses) and god knows where the key was. so how the fuck would any of us even know about that shit? but w/e.

basically my stepfather is in the position of not knowing who to believe, his wife who has a major pill problem, or his stepson who has stolen from and lied to him in the past. i guess until these pills show up, which if i dont do anything may be never, no more homies in mi casa. im looking to try and get the edge of trust over my mother now. my mother is in Penn for the weekend, im thinking maybe i should have a talk with my stepD tonight and let him know about all the pill my mom purchased from my friends. but im not sure if i should fire all cannons just yet. i mean she dont have too much on me except the fact that i supply a little bud to my peoples to support my habbit. big whoop.

now there is also a extremely slight possibility that it was my stepfather himself, or maybe even my 12yr old sister. he is into gambling and was actually raided and lost 200$ at his friends house that same night the pills went missing. tho he doesnt seem to have any money troubles so i highly doubt it. my sister is a demon, she is like prepqueenbitch of the century and if we were the same age as me i would have most likely murdered her or myself. she dont really give a fuck and will do what the fuck she wants. i really dont know or think she is messing with drugs just yet, but ya neva know. she has been caught smoking a ciggarett. still tho 50 pills, thatd be crazy and id be very shocked if it was her.

all i know is i wanna find those fucking pills and clear my god damn name, and maybe its time i go back to south carolina with my real family.

im creepin wit my eye on the prize.

recently ive experienced some of the best and worst moments of my life and it was all rather extreme. one thing i have learned is that balance always remains.

be your own hero.

Two-Face

Country
    This is Nasty Nate's Country Flag

oh yea... TL/DR

im creepin wit my eye on the prize.

recently ive experienced some of the best and worst moments of my life and it was all rather extreme. one thing i have learned is that balance always remains.

be your own hero.

Sneaky Fucker

Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

tb/dr
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

Sneaky Fucker

Country

only kidding - sounds a right whodunnit. i reckon you should do what columbo would do. now work on your squint.

Cigano is coming Fuckers

Country
    This is Rudy-D.F.F!!!!'s Country Flag

wake me up...

Sneaky Fucker

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy-D.F.F!!!! View Post
    wake me up...

you've been sleeping sir?

you ever used this downstairs bathroom before sir?

Sneaky Fucker

Country

i've cracked the case - you friends stole the drugs. your mum kept offering more and more depraved shit in exchange for them. shes not in penn shes in your friends house reenacting tub girl while your friend positions the camera and excites the great dane.

imo, the person who stole those pills lives there, reason being: if it were anyone else, theyd have taken the whole bottle & left nothing... think about it, the person only took some of the pills, prolly in the hopes that the missing pills wouldnt be noticed, they fucked up when they didnt close the container properly... whereas someone who doesnt live there wouldnt give a fuck if those pills came up missing, thus wouldve taken the entire bottle, they wouldnt have taken the time to open the bottle jus to take some of the pills & risk getting caught...

in the case scenario that it was it was your moms who took it, would she say anything on your behalf or own up to taking it if your step dad did anything serious to you? or is she the type that would keep quiet?

my suggestion is to talk to your moms alone, in private & ask her if she took it... if you suspect she isnt being truthful & is gonna let you get clipped for this then bring up the possibility of you telling your step dad about your friend dealing to her & see what happens then... bc once you tell your step dad, shits gonna hit the fan for both you & your moms, so you dont really want to have to go that route if its avoidable...

in any case, i hope things work out for you nate foo & if you need to talk, holla at your girl...
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

Rainmaker

Country
    This is ninjashoes's Country Flag

Blog Entries

I would send a pm to gumshoe, he is good at solving mysteries with his trusty sidekick

The End of Days Podcast is hosted by Resin and Ninjashoes
    Check out EndofDaysRadio.com or click here to listen

WAR Mitch Clarke!

Ninjabro

Country
    This is FRITZ Aint no bitch Diaz's Country Flag

you should smoke her out via shrooms and give your mom a new perspective. like rehab
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1107_10.gif

Sneaky Fucker

Country

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    imo, the person who stole those pills lives there, reason being: if it were anyone else, theyd have taken the whole bottle & left nothing... think about it, the person only took some of the pills, prolly in the hopes that the missing pills wouldnt be noticed, they fucked up when they didnt close the container properly... whereas someone who doesnt live there wouldnt give a fuck if those pills came up missing, thus wouldve taken the entire bottle, they wouldnt have taken the time to open the bottle jus to take some of the pills & risk getting caught...

in the case scenario that it was it was your moms who took it, would she say anything on your behalf or own up to taking it if your step dad did anything serious to you? or is she the type that would keep quiet?

my suggestion is to talk to your moms alone, in private & ask her if she took it... if you suspect she isnt being truthful & is gonna let you get clipped for this then bring up the possibility of you telling your step dad about your friend dealing to her & see what happens then... bc once you tell your step dad, shits gonna hit the fan for both you & your moms, so you dont really want to have to go that route if its avoidable...

in any case, i hope things work out for you nate foo & if you need to talk, holla at your girl...

jessica fletcher here dont know shit. your mum is definately a junkie whore.

Quote Originally Posted by BTJ View Post

jessica fletcher here dont know shit. your mum is definately a junkie whore.
    and you are an ass

Sneaky Fucker

Country

an ass?

columbo was always the better detective.

his mum is swapping poon for pills. its the sad state of affairs in todays society.

Sneaky Fucker

Country

the reason the thief never took the whole bottle was to stop the rattling in his pocket.

that and the fact who wants to fuck hk's mum more than 50 times? its gonna get old pretty fast.

an ass?

columbo was always the better detective.

his mum is swapping poon for pills. its the sad state of affairs in todays society.

Sneaky Fucker

Country

Sneaky Fucker

Country

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    *hung like a donkey. its a subtle but important difference

the reason the thief never took the whole bottle was to stop the rattling in his pocket.
    oki mr scotland yard
    *hung like a donkey. its a subtle but important difference

Sneaky Fucker

Country

did i take it too far hk?

cos i was only kidding.

it was a rottie not a great dane.

Fuck Chops

Country
    This is kronker's Country Flag

Break it down into one paragraph please or do it like this

-I fucked a goat

-people saw

-parents know

-I live on the street now and have G.A.I.D.S.(Goat A.I.D.S.)
    "“I am the way that I am, but I always remember that the harder a person gets, the more it hurts to fall down. That’s why I think about all the results (that come from) what I do in a calm way. Also, I try to treat all people the same way. We’re all human beings, with two arms, two legs and all of us are equal in front of God.”
    -Fedor Emelianenko