Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 212

Thread: Open Apology To ALL......lolz

  1. #1
    I'm The Man
    UbetterTAPout's Avatar

    Country
    This is UbetterTAPout's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    2,074

    Open Apology To ALL......lolz

    Dear Peoples,

    It has been brought to my attention that I am rude and ignorant to people on this site. I say "bad things" about some bro's on here..

    I apologize that the truth hurts. With exception to 10% (Evil, Resin, Fire, Rory) of you, the rest are druggie, alcoholic, unemployed fucksticks. Most of you will never amount to anything and if you were to die, today, would only help this great nation of ours clean out our gene pool. Everyday their is a new thread about "lost mah job", or "im about to smoke up" or "i just fought a mongoloid in mah backyard".

    In conclusion, by typing that you are a loser, if I addressed you, you know who you are, I was only trying to help you wake up and change your ways. I apologize that you are worthless, possibly a druggie or drunk, probably or might have metal hanging off your nose and live in a trailer.

    You may ban me at this time. I have a life, am educated and am a upstanding fucking citizen and taxpayer, so I obviously don't fit in here.


    May God have mercy on your souls,

    -UBTO

    YOU ALL SUCK



    tl/fwi

  2. #2
    Devout Miley Worshipper
    DieOff's Avatar

    Country
    This is DieOff's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    14,604

    I'm a pedo, i'm perfectly fine.........

  3. #3
    Rape Choke Inc. Est. 1986
    Narbegesicht's Avatar

    Country
    This is Narbegesicht's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Bern... Yeah... San Bernardino, California
    Posts
    15,154

    Quote Originally Posted by UbetterTAPout View Post
    Dear Peoples,

    It has been brought to my attention that I am rude and ignorant to people on this site. I say "bad things" about some bro's on here..

    I apologize that the truth hurts. With exception to 10% (Evil, Resin, Fire, Rory) of you, the rest are druggie, alcoholic, unemployed fucksticks. Most of you will never amount to anything and if you were to die, today, would only help this great nation of ours clean out our gene pool. Everyday their is a new thread about "lost mah job", or "im about to smoke up" or "i just fought a mongoloid in mah backyard".

    In conclusion, by typing that you are a loser, if I addressed you, you know who you are, I was only trying to help you wake up and change your ways. I apologize that you are worthless, possibly a druggie or drunk, probably or might have metal hanging off your nose and live in a trailer.

    You may ban me at this time. I have a life, am educated and am a upstanding fucking citizen and taxpayer, so I obviously don't fit in here.


    May God have mercy on your souls,

    -UBTO

    YOU ALL SUCK



    tl/fwi
    resins isn't a pot smoking loser who will not amount to anything... pfft you don't know shit


    also i think when people go out of their way to tell people on the internet that they have a life it usually means they don't.





    get off your high horse and suck an

  4. #4
    Half Dead and Dynamite
    Squirrel's Avatar

    Country
    This is Squirrel's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ninjashoes.net
    Posts
    19,331
    Just ignore him. He's just a pompous, arrogant piece of shit that thinks he's better than everyone else on this forum. Nobody knows who is on here or even cares so....

  5. #5
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,389

    i like this thread, it has potential

    War Horn

  6. #6
    live by the sword
    Agito's Avatar

    Country
    This is Agito's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    rochester' new york
    Posts
    3,332
    who the fuck cares?

    its the internet.

    *lights up a blunt, pulls out a beer and considers quiting his job



    fuck everyone's revolution but this one.

    and the blunt smoking one.


    WAR WEED!!!!

  7. #7
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,389

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito View Post
    who the fuck cares?

    its the internet.

    *lights up a blunt, pulls out a beer and considers quiting his job
    lol

    perfect

    repped

    War Horn

  8. #8
    HOLE BEATER!
    Dozi's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dozi's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,007

    Hi, i probobly make more in 1 month then you do all year. With your snobbish attitude towards my friends i have aquired upon joining this site, i take offense to your fake apology. I drink and smoke. I understand there are different types of people in this world, and accept people as they are based on their personalities not their living conditions and or habits which you seem quick to point out if it doesn't live up to what you consider normal.

    If you are "educated" like you claim to be, you would understand this concept and take the "holier then thou" stick out of your ass. You will get a viscious wake up call some day in real life if this is how you act outside of the internet, although i doubt it since its very easy to anonymously tell others you think they are pieces of shit on the internet...which as studies show is actually just making up for some emptiness in your own life that you are taking out on others here.

    I imagine you as a type who just goes with the flow, will never stand out or do anything spectacular so, enjoy the rest of your average life and pray to any God you believe in that you never run into me, or any of the other people here you so quickly judge because you will get a seriously life altering wake up call.

    PS:Fuck off
    "I'm not going to lay down for anybody!!!" - Ken Shamrock

    "My grandfather say, Lyoto....everyday you must be like samurai!" - Lyoto Machida

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by UbetterTAPout View Post
    Dear Peoples,

    It has been brought to my attention that I am rude and ignorant to people on this site. I say "bad things" about some bro's on here..

    I apologize that the truth hurts. With exception to 10% (Evil, Resin, Fire, Rory) of you, the rest are druggie, alcoholic, unemployed fucksticks. Most of you will never amount to anything and if you were to die, today, would only help this great nation of ours clean out our gene pool. Everyday their is a new thread about "lost mah job", or "im about to smoke up" or "i just fought a mongoloid in mah backyard".

    In conclusion, by typing that you are a loser, if I addressed you, you know who you are, I was only trying to help you wake up and change your ways. I apologize that you are worthless, possibly a druggie or drunk, probably or might have metal hanging off your nose and live in a trailer.

    You may ban me at this time. I have a life, am educated and am a upstanding fucking citizen and taxpayer, so I obviously don't fit in here.


    May God have mercy on your souls,

    -UBTO

    YOU ALL SUCK



    tl/fwi
    *there went your credibility

    not that you slighted me in anyway
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Narben View Post
    resins isn't a pot smoking loser who will not amount to anything... pfft you don't know shit


    also i think when people go out of their way to tell people on the internet that they have a life it usually means they don't.





    get off your high horse and suck an
    hahahaha
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  11. #11
    Biceptual
    YouFrgotPoland's Avatar

    Country
    This is YouFrgotPoland's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,997

    .... Words Hurt :(

  12. #12
    sticks & stones, love...
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    theres nobody who wouldnt hurt you, if it helped them.

  13. #13
    06 'til Infinity
    Soul Position's Avatar

    Country
    This is Soul Position's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central Coast Cal.
    Posts
    3,570

    Doodie fingers. You have doodie fingers!

  14. #14
    Half Dead and Dynamite
    Squirrel's Avatar

    Country
    This is Squirrel's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ninjashoes.net
    Posts
    19,331
    He's just pissed because his name is Russell and his nickname is "SKIP"

    Ain't that right Skippy?

    YAHOO PROFILE:
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/shueys1

    MYSPACE:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=36223044

    He's so hardcore that he has a puppy for a profile pic.

  15. #15
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,389

    single and in love with a puppy

    its all starting to make sense now

    War Horn

  16. #16
    Ninjabro
    mac!'s Avatar

    Country
    This is mac!'s Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    regina, sk, canada
    Posts
    28,389

    he's a fan of tapout too

    Mask is his hero

    War Horn

  17. #17
    HOLE BEATER!
    Dozi's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dozi's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,007

    SKIP LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

    Hiya skippy
    "I'm not going to lay down for anybody!!!" - Ken Shamrock

    "My grandfather say, Lyoto....everyday you must be like samurai!" - Lyoto Machida

  18. #18
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,714

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    He's just pissed because his name is Russell and his nickname is "SKIP"

    Ain't that right Skippy?

    YAHOO PROFILE:
    http://profiles.yahoo.com/shueys1

    MYSPACE:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=36223044

    He's so hardcore that he has a puppy for a profile pic.

    quite the internet stalker these days aintcha!
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

  19. #19
    easy in the moonlight
    Resin's Avatar

    Country
    This is Resin's Country Flag

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    mesopotamia
    Posts
    45,650
    Blog Entries
    2

    who cares say what you want fuck it.

  20. #20
    Sneaky Fucker
    Beets's Avatar

    Country
    This is Beets's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    66,714

    punctuation makes posts easier to read.
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/db32m

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •