Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a word on these 2 medicines. Important. Urgent.

Banned or Dead

Country
    This is Bruce Lee's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amanamagus View Post
    I am going to stop taking this shit henjes. Been taking it for 3 days. Psychiatrist recommended it. Not feeling the way I want to feel. So I discontinue. And I've never ever tasted alcohol or smoked in my life. War Healthy People!!!!
    Careful. If you stop taking it cold turkey you could have a total mental breakdown and find your self crying in the closet. Ween yourself off.

badass

Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Gruber View Post

and remember jack, youre my...number..one guy.
    jack to jack

go look at the beheading in russia video, that will brighten your spirits

Banned or Dead

Country

fugg that shit. check out wellbutrin or prozac.
    ridiculous. same chemical altering bullshit... smoke a bong.

Do you trust god or man to create good medicine? haha...

Chuck Norris

Country
    This is amanamagus's Country Flag

Suicide has never entered the mind. But since I started taking these medicines, Its been weird. I'm cranky, irritable, feeling empty and hollow, get pissed off easily.

And today was the first time, and it might seem a bit weird that I'm sayong this, I thought that I wont be able to pull it off. I lost faith in god. I felt I was a total waste. That I shouldnt be here.

By far the worst day of my life.

And bruce, deegs, you all know how much I want to write.....

A man.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
    ridiculous. same chemical altering bullshit... smoke a bong.

Do you trust god or man to create good medicine? haha...
    ive smoked a shit load of weed in my day, i use to average like 5-10 bong loads a day

Chuck Norris

Country

stfu. damn a nigga for trying to help a nigga out. damn nigga.
    I was not hating you. I was hating the doc. Sorry if you were offended. Dont want you to take it the wrong way.

A man.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein

Banned or Dead

Country

Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    wtf! i hate that shit. the trend lately is to dispense medication instead of emotional coaching. just because there's a medicine out there, doesn't mean that you shouldn't spend the time to work on the issues. i fucken hate that profession.
    Agreed, Deegs... Everytime a kid says to his parents, "mom, why is this like that, or why is that like this?" They take him to a doctor for prozac to shut his brain off. If a kid likes to run around? Ritilan. It's ridiculous.

I was not hating you. I was hating the doc. Sorry if you were offended. Dont want you to take it the wrong way.

was not serious negro.

Chuck Norris

Country

Careful. If you stop taking it cold turkey you could have a total mental breakdown and find your self crying in the closet. Ween yourself off.
    Well then hope I'm able to handle it.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Chuck Norris

Country

Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    aman, i have to get ready for class, but shoot me a pm and i'll respond when i get home.
    Thanx.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Buttsketeer

He's been on it for 3 days I don't think he'll have a total mental breakdown.

Thanks Bob (my father)

Banned or Dead

Country

Well I have problems with attention. I cannot concentrate and lose focus easily. And its not that I dont like studying about computers. I love it. Its just attention. I read a line and when I get to nest line, I forget the last one. I understand the stuff I read. Just cant retain it. Memory problems.
    maybe marijuana is not the best thing... haha.

vagina...

Chuck Norris

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    He's been on it for 3 days I don't think he'll have a total mental breakdown.
    Yes, 5 years of being a loser hardens you up a bit. :)

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Banned or Dead

Country

Well I have problems with attention. I cannot concentrate and lose focus easily. And its not that I dont like studying about computers. I love it. Its just attention. I read a line and when I get to nest line, I forget the last one. I understand the stuff I read. Just cant retain it. Memory problems.
    That doc gave you some pretty heavy mind-meds for a simple focus problem.

Cocaine helped me concentrate in school. I could read a book in 4 hours and remember every chapter.

Chuck Norris

Country

Man I cannot take drugs.... Just cant do it.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Chuck Norris

Country

Vagina um... I'd love to but wont get any if I dont pay for it.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Buttsketeer

Vagina um... I'd love to but wont get any if I dont pay for it.
    With a mindset like that you wont.

Uy I don't mean it like that I mean with a pessimistic attitude. Bad timing...

Thanks Bob (my father)

fuck that..go corrupt a virgin