Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a word on these 2 medicines. Important. Urgent.

Chuck Norris

Country
    This is amanamagus's Country Flag

I need a word on these 2 medicines. Important. Urgent.

What are they for. What do they do.

Divalprid OD 250mg. I think the salt is Divalproex Sodium Extended Release Tablets

Clonax 0.5 mg. Salt is Clonazepam Tablets USP

I havent used allopathic medicines for years. My psychiatrist recommended me this stuff. It was my first visit to him. Find what they do to you. Please.

A man.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein

do you mean divalproex?

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

Chuck Norris

Country

Yes. That's what's written on it. Divalprid OD 250mg is the name.
    Divalproex Sodium Extended Release Tablets may be the salt.

Clonax 0.5 mg is the name and Clonazepam Tablets USP might be the name of the salt.

A man.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein

oh ok, I just read it. Hold on, While My black ass searches for this stuff.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

They say that divalproex is a mood stabilizer.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

did you want to know the side effects of divalproex?

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/drugs/clonazepam-030200.htm

Theres clonezepam, let me know how useful this information is.

but, did you still want to know the side effects of divalproex?

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

Chuck Norris

Country

Post the links. I just want to know the effect it has on the mood. Never felt the way I'm feeling in my life and I dont like this.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Chuck Norris

Country

Thanx. Checking out the links.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

Chuck Norris

Country

This is it. Thanx for the link ven.
    Causes CNS depression (dose-related) resulting in sedation, dizziness, confusion, or ataxia which may impair physical and mental capabilities. Patients must be cautioned about performing tasks which require mental alertness (eg, operating machinery or driving). Use with caution in patients receiving other CNS depressants or psychoactive agents. Effects with other sedative drugs or ethanol may be potentiated.
    Use caution in patients with depression, particularly if suicidal risk may be present. Paradoxical reactions, including hyperactive or aggressive behavior, have been reported with benzodiazepines, particularly in adolescent/pediatric or psychiatric patients.
    Central nervous system: Amnesia, ataxia, confusion, depression, dizziness, drowsiness (seizure disorder ~50%), emotional lability, fatigue, fever, insomnia, intellectual ability reduced, (including aggressive behavior, agitation, anxiety, excitability, hostility, irritability,

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Chuck Norris

Country

Man I was/am going crazy.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Buttsketeer

Don't get drugged up on this shit bro.

Thanks Bob (my father)

Chuck Norris

Country

The psychiatrist recommended me this crap. I'm not going back to him. I've been having real hard time. Any way to get rid of the effect.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

Chuck Norris

Country

Fuck I cannot get myself to do anything.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

The New Flesh

Country
    This is henry's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amanamagus View Post
    Fuck I cannot get myself to do anything.
    have some bhang and ditch that prescription stuff unless it iwas prescribed to keep you from hurting yourself or others.

I do not use marijuana myself, but I believe it to be a safer alternative to that of meds.

Chuck Norris

Country

I am going to stop taking this shit henjes. Been taking it for 3 days. Psychiatrist recommended it. Not feeling the way I want to feel. So I discontinue. And I've never ever tasted alcohol or smoked in my life. War Healthy People!!!!

A man.

Robert Heinlein

The New Flesh

Country
    This is henry's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amanamagus View Post
    I am going to stop taking this shit henjes. Been taking it for 3 days. Psychiatrist recommended it. Not feeling the way I want to feel. So I discontinue. And I've never ever tasted alcohol or smoked in my life. War Healthy People!!!!
    take dancing classes so you can meet hot chicks.

Chuck Norris

Country

Quote Originally Posted by henjes101 View Post
    take dancing classes so you can meet hot chicks.
    I doubt if it will help me with exams and the effects of the shit I took.

A man.

Robert Heinlein

fugg that shit. check out wellbutrin or prozac.