Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest place youve taken a shit...

badass

Country
    This is deegs's Country Flag

good thr3ad jimmah, i rep you

parking lot

'The Real Jim'

Country
    This is Jim's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deegs View Post
    and my balls are as well, now. to answer the question, it would have to be in my neighbours yard, also, a nearby ravine has been the setting for my bowel movements as a child. ive done it in my pants, in a bucket, inside of a paper bag with plans to set it on fire and throw it, but i never got around to it, so i just shat in a paper bag.

there are more. as a child, i was very adventurous when it came to choosing locations to shit.
    Cool,i've also dropped a few terds in the bush and then utilised leaves & paper bark as toilet paper.
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

good thr3ad jimmah, i rep you
    Glad u like.
    Maybe one time u can share more of your childhood shitting adventures with an eager audience.

*I just remembered one I done...lol
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

badass

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy.. View Post
    Glad u like.
    Maybe one time u can share more of your childhood shitting adventures with an eager audience.

*I just remembered one I done...lol
    good idea. i think i'll start keeping a diary and whenever i get a flashback, i'll write it down and possibly draw out teh scene to the best of my ability.

then, i'll collect all of my thoughts into a single volume and call it "THE SHIT CHRONICLES". it will be a coming of age story and will likely get published.

'The Real Jim'

Country

I have no idea how I remember this, I just do....
    When I was about 5 or so mum was giving me & my younger sister a bath.
    Mum went out to the kitchen or something & I choked a floater in the bath and blamed my sister...

It's perfect !

badass

Country

I have no idea how I remember this, I just do....
    When I was about 5 or so mum was giving me & my younger sister a bath.
    Mum went out to the kitchen or something & I choked a floater in the bath and blamed my sister...
    jajaja PWNT!

i bet she still hasn't lived that down in your mom's eyes.

'The Real Jim'

Country

jajaja PWNT!

i bet she still hasn't lived that down in your mom's eyes.
    Im takin that one to the grave dude....lol

It's perfect !

'The Real Jim'

Country

Spud was on fire earlier today deegs...u missed him.

It's perfect !

badass

Country

Spud was on fire earlier today deegs...u missed him.
    spud is great from a distance. i feel that if he ever huffed enough carpet glue he'd try an have his way with me.

I was skippin school and I went home early but my dads car was in the driveway so I went into the woods behind my house to wait. So I'm there 5 minutes and suddenly I get with with the sudden, massive feeling that you need to take a shit (everyone's experienced it before). The closest store with a bathroom was a 15 minute walk away and I def couldn't make it so I just took a shit right there and wiped my ass with an old wet newspaper I found.

I know what ya thinkin, "shit in the woods, so what", but really this was just a small strip of trees by my house, very thin so if your walking through your still visible from the outside of the woods and from all the houses that are on the edge of it.
    "Ain't no fighters in England! Dey all BUMS!"
    -James "Lights Out" Toney

"Basketball is a bunch of queers running around playing a n***** ballgame in their underwear"
    -Ty Cobb

The bathroom..

I usually take shits in yards, and in lawns..

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

the wondeful thing about laptops with wireless internet is im posting this as im on the can pinching a loaf

'The Real Jim'

Country

Quote Originally Posted by BLAKEr View Post
    the wondeful thing about laptops with wireless internet is im posting this as im on the can pinching a loaf
    the wonders of modern technology...

It's perfect !

*SPUDLICIOUS*

Country
    This is spud's Country Flag

I usually shit in the fukin river.If im inland I dig a small hole,drop me darkey in it, and then bury the cunt.
    I wipe my hole with gum leaves, girrawaan ferns or sand.
    UYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Banned or Dead

Country
    This is MBL's Country Flag

crackhead abos

*SPUDLICIOUS*

Country
    This is spud's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MBL View Post
    crackhead abos
    We abos stick together bra......
    UYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

When I was younger I used to fish all day long on weekends. Quite a few times I had to park the boat for a few minutes and take a shit on the shore. Never had any toilet paper either.

Creepy Geezer

Country
    This is Axeman's Country Flag

When I was in the Army, out in the field we had to dig a hole to shit in, then cover it up, I forgot to grab the TP one time so I used a few leaves I found, ended up those leaves were Poison Oak leaves.

'The Real Jim'

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    When I was in the Army, out in the field we had to dig a hole to shit in, then cover it up, I forgot to grab the TP one time so I used a few leaves I found, ended up those leaves were Poison Oak leaves.

It's perfect !