Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fuck you bruce

'The Real Jim'

Country
    This is Jim's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by VenKO View Post
    That's not me, it's resin.
    I thought it was ninja....
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

That's not me, it's resin.
    got any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy.. View Post
    I thought it was ninja....
    No it's Fritz, Resin, and ninja.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

'The Real Jim'

Country

No it's Fritz, Resin, and ninja.
    Wimmer wants to make a gimmick sometime next week...I'm gonna start applying the pressure on him & try and make him nervous..I thought I saw some doubt that I can exploit..
    The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

2 Smokin Gunz

Country
    This is SmokinGunz's Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason69 View Post
    You dont mean it, you neg rep me for neggin you, i negged you for your blatant racism, cock, i hope smokingunz comes and dices you up
    hahahaha...thankz for supporting ya bro. hahahaha...it's funny how folkz on here didn't know i was black. i could've sworn i posted that on a couple threads.
    "WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS, I WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING."

NWO 4 LIFE
    TAAR IS THE WAY

'The Real Jim'

Country

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGunz View Post
    hahahaha...thankz for supporting ya bro. hahahaha...it's funny how folkz on here didn't know i was black. i could've sworn i posted that on a couple threads.
    I only found that out today......Smokin..

It's perfect !

Nah, I knew Smokingguns was black just by the CAPS, and bolded letters. White People don't do that.
    Last edited by Vens; 07-14-2007 at 09:13 PM.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

'The Real Jim'

Country

Nah, I knew Smokingguns was black just by the CAPS, and bolded letters.
    I know that you're black...

It's perfect !

I know that you're black...
    Is it the Tyson av??

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

i'm so black, I make most black people look white.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

When I stand out in the sun, the sun makes me look silver.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

'The Real Jim'

Country

THE PBF pics gave u away...

It's perfect !

jajaja.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

'The Real Jim'

Country

Ven boxes at 105lbs and makes the weight easily.He's a southpaw who throws punches like Chris Leben, but with no KO power.

It's perfect !

Ven boxes at 105lbs and makes the weight easily.He's a southpaw who throws punches like Chris Leben, but with no KO power.
    LLLIIIIIEEEESSS!!

I'm not a southpaw.

"Bingo! how funnn!!"

ven is so black he makes wesley snipes look albino
    RIP Evan Tanner

We're all doomed

Country
    This is J-Sin's Country Flag

ven is so hot, nobody is worthy of sucking him off
    Quote Originally Posted by ResinericoJr View Post
    Jason is the Chris Leben, of Ninjashoes.net

'The Real Jim'

Country

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    ven is so black he makes wesley snipes look albino
    Vens as black as the ace of spades with steelwool hair..

It's perfect !

ven once had a who has more testicles contest with lance armstrong and won by 5
    RIP Evan Tanner

'The Real Jim'

Country

Vens cock is jet black..

It's perfect !