Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PC Graphics > Console graphics

  1. #1
    PhD in Pornology
    Pcmaker's Avatar

    Country
    This is Pcmaker's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    PC Graphics > Console graphics






    Just ran some benchmarks on my new PC that I built. Fanfuckingtastic.

    Anyway, these are just a couple of DX10 pictures that I found on the internet. The new consoles could probably render that, but at poor framerate.

  2. #2
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    11,699

    Pc will always top console graphics. Plus, Crysis was scrapped from the 360.

    Consoles may be able to upgraded, but the capability is reached in no time. Pc always has new products coming out and a PC is easier to upgrade.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  3. #3
    Ninjabro
    FRITZ Aint no bitch Diaz's Avatar

    Country
    This is FRITZ Aint no bitch Diaz's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    loving the teenage hollisters workers
    Posts
    3,421

    money nuff said
    http://ninjashoes.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1107_10.gif

  4. #4
    War Cat!
    yousayunclenow's Avatar

    Country
    This is yousayunclenow's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,182
    Damn I need some money to upgrade my cpu........damn college.......
    "Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps." -Marsellus

    "I'm in your battlefieldz, raising hellz." - War Cat


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    Consoles may be able to upgraded, but the capability is reached in no time.
    I disagree. Look at God of War II compared to games released in the first two years of the PS2 launch. It took 6 years to reach the full potential of the PS2.

    Anyway, PCs will always have better graphics, but I switched to console gaming mostly because I got tired of buying new graphics cards, always downloading patches, and buggy games.

  6. #6
    Banned or Dead


    Country
    This is BRN's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,720
    Quote Originally Posted by yousayunclenow View Post
    Damn I need some money to upgrade my cpu........damn college.......
    i hear you on that.. the only game i can play on mine is grand theft auto 2 (old but good ass game)

  7. #7
    JOEK1978 FOR MOD
    Dert McGert's Avatar

    Country
    This is Dert McGert's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    11,699

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal007 View Post
    I disagree. Look at God of War II compared to games released in the first two years of the PS2 launch. It took 6 years to reach the full potential of the PS2.

    Anyway, PCs will always have better graphics, but I switched to console gaming mostly because I got tired of buying new graphics cards, always downloading patches, and buggy games.
    I understand that a game releashed 1 year on a console, then the sequel releashed 2 years later will not look the same. The publisher's can take a game and clean it up, add a new look to it, and use new programs to produce the game. I meant that in PCs, you can always buy a new graphics card to make your pc even better, but consoles don't have that capability.
    Supporting Clay Guida, Shitty Posting Crew, and Neg Rep trains.

    Silva said he is still upset about how bad he got beat up in the second Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic fight in Pride’s open-weight tournament semi-finals in September 2006. He laughed and said he begged officials not to stop the fight when he was bloodied up because he hadn’t even hit Cro Cop yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Surethrust View Post
    I like ufc. Clay Guida should be champ.
    ninjashoes - Guida would destroy Nick Diaz

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dert McGert View Post
    I understand that a game releashed 1 year on a console, then the sequel releashed 2 years later will not look the same. The publisher's can take a game and clean it up, add a new look to it, and use new programs to produce the game. I meant that in PCs, you can always buy a new graphics card to make your pc even better, but consoles don't have that capability.
    Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

  9. #9
    Two-Face
    Nasty Nate's Avatar

    Country
    This is Nasty Nate's Country Flag

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    high in the sky
    Posts
    17,161

    of coarse computer games have the potential to be way advanced than console games, but it all depends on how fast your compute runs

    im creepin wit my eye on the prize.

    recently ive experienced some of the best and worst moments of my life and it was all rather extreme. one thing i have learned is that balance always remains.

    be your own hero.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •