Western Conference
Spurs def Mavericks
Thunder def Grizzlies
Clippers def Warriors
Rockets def Trailblazers

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
San Antonio won game 1 last night. Lebron had to leave the game because of cramping in his leg and blamed the lack of air conditioning at the AT&T Center even though the Spurs played under the same conditions.

wimmy

Flashaholic
Spurs in 7. It will go 7 games because the referees will make it go 7, but I think San Antonio will win.
I hope you're right. I'm not a LeBron hater, but I'd really like to see Pop and the boys win one more before calling it quits.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
[video=youtube;MBrU-awDDtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MBrU-awDDtc[/video]

The Miami Cheat got beat and really badly too. No help from the referees=No championships. Lebron James in the prime of his career got schooled by Tim Duncan who is 39 and still kicking ass.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Does Jet blazear still post here and have a bottle of ammonia and a box of matches? I am selling my Kevin Durant Thunder jersey.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Phoenix gets two first round draft picks (and #1 baby) I hope they pick right, we haven't been good since early 2000, and we haven't been great since Charles Barkley

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Phoenix gets two first round draft picks (and #1 baby) I hope they pick right, we haven't been good since early 2000, and we haven't been great since Charles Barkley
The Suns had a couple of 60 win seasons in the mid-2000s, but they were coached by Mike Dantoni and that spelled disaster when they ran into a defensive team in the playoffs.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
The Suns had a couple of 60 win seasons in the mid-2000s, but they were coached by Mike Dantoni and that spelled disaster when they ran into a defensive team in the playoffs.
Most sports are a jerk off of the circumstantial. Who's playing for the team, who's coaching, for your team and the other 29. That's what's great about combat sports.

Phx til the day I die, bandwagons can eat a dick. Everyone is a cavs/ gs fan.