Who do you think won? Jones or Gustafsson?

Jones won. Alex rd 1. Jones rd 2. Alex rd 3.

Alex the first 4 minutes of rd 4 and then Jones fucked him up and almost finished him. Jones rd 4.

Alex won the first couple minutes of rd 5 and then gassed and got head kicked 3 times and went on complete gassed mode. Jones rd 5.

Hate you Jon Jones.
Pretty much spot on.

Jones won but wow what a fight.

Jones struggles against anyone he doesent have a reach advantage on but he still has that vicious Muay Thai to fall back on when in a bad spot.

That elbow sequence was a true sight to behold for any martial arts fan even though I personally am not a huge Jones fan.

I have to admit Jones has won alot of respect from me due to his ethics and good attitude. Its hard not to like the guy on some level.

Without that elbow from hell, Jones would have lost but thats all it takes.

Jones won but wow what a fight.

Jones struggles against anyone he doesent have a reach advantage on but he still has that vicious Muay Thai to fall back on when in a bad spot.

That elbow sequence was a true sight to behold for any martial arts fan even though I personally am not a huge Jones fan.

I have to admit Jones has won alot of respect from me due to his ethics and good attitude. Its hard not to like the guy on some level.

Without that elbow from hell, Jones would have lost but thats all it takes.
Well said, Ninja. My thoughts exactley.

Oh, and THIS:

Nodachi

Ninjabro
I thought Gustaf won at first, but after a rewatch I thought Jones won the fight on rounds 2,4,5. Round 2 is the round in question I think. One Judge had it 49-46 for Jones. I think rounds 2-5. Good main card!

Jet blazear

Ninjabro
Which 4? 2-5? I guess I could see a case for that. I need to re watch it as I don't quite remember the small details, but it seemed to me Gus won the first three. Close fight either way.

Crunchie

One FC addiction champion
Which 4? 2-5? I guess I could see a case for that. I need to re watch it as I don't quite remember the small details, but it seemed to me Gus won the first three. Close fight either way.
i think i gave the first to gus, the rest to jones.

Round 2 was a toss up.

round 4 was gus' til the spinning elbow shit, so jones stole that round.