What's the last book you read?

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Jack Kerouac - "On The Road"

I do not read anymore though because it just puts me to sleep and the Internet has cause my attention span to dwindle.

Zere

Citizen Cope
Ninjabro
the last fiction book i read was choke by palahniuk, read a lot of his books too. but ive been reading books on investing and shit lately.

Rory

Banned or Dead
the last fiction book i read was choke by palahniuk, read a lot of his books too. but ive been reading books on investing and shit lately.
Choke was awesome. Invisible Monsters...awesome...survivor...awesome....diary...awesome...lullaby...awesome...
Tomorrow I am going to try to read Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut.

Zere

Citizen Cope
Ninjabro
survivor was my favorite by far, i havent had a chance to read haunted, lullaby, or invisible monsters yet. i have them all though. diary was my least favorite, but it really picked up at the end.

Rory

Banned or Dead
survivor was my favorite by far, i havent had a chance to read haunted, lullaby, or invisible monsters yet. i have them all though. diary was my least favorite, but it really picked up at the end.
Lullaby was one of the best ones it was kind of like occult. Invisible monsters has alot of twists to it keeps you guessing for the whole book.

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
Where the Red Fern Grows
I read it back in 7th grade. In high school, I read part of 1985 and that book was crazy. I guess you could say that I don't do a whole lot of reading.

Brad O

7#3 4^/0|v|41_Ч
where the hell do you find the time to read books, postwhore, work 2 jobs, and have a wife?
Well, my postwhoring has dropped off quite a bit. I can read at work and sometimes on the weekend. I really should be studying for my CCIE cert, but am unmotivated right now.

Chickenjorge

Cachorro Louco
Ninjabro
Well, my postwhoring has dropped off quite a bit. I can read at work and sometimes on the weekend. I really should be studying for my CCIE cert, but am unmotivated right now.
yeha, you havent been posting as much, but then again a lot of people havent, including me.