Video Games at the Olympics?

Its all about selling tickets and bringing in the cash
I don't mind e-sports at all, in fact I think the concept is pretty cool and actually makes all those hours of gaming somewhat useful.

I just don't believe that Olympic games should be about video games or even include them. That breaks the tradition and yeah doesn't really feel ancient Greek.

not that I give a shit either way, the Olympics are boring and I would never watch them. Maybe if they had Starcraft 2 but that game is dying a slow death.

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
What a time to be a nerd. Now they can say they are in rigorous training for the Olympics whena girl asks them what they do all day.

What a time to be a nerd. Now they can say they are in rigorous training for the Olympics whena girl asks them what they do all day.
Its not a bad deal really, I could have went pro at Starcraft 2 but I didn't want to waste my life playing video games.

Plus I was just getting into PS3 and had to stop playing SC2 to make room for all the awesome games that came out last generation.

Being a pro gamer means you can't game for fun any more, it becomes your job, a pretty frigging awesome job but it also means you gotta keep playing when your bored silly.