TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - Official Trailer (2014)

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
Which version of TMNT did you grow up with? For me it was this, with the Saturday morning/weekday afternoon cartoon and the NES/SNES beat em ups

Also, in the new movie, why do the turtles appear to be 7' tall and tower over April O Neill when they are supposed to be the same height? Why is Shredder a white guy now?
I grew up with that one too, that's the one most people like.

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
The recent reboot of the cartoon has fucked everything. The nephew wanted a Kraang so I thought he wanted this

Go to Toys R Us, start looking, come across this shit

So I go out and buy a retro TMNT shirt with all the guys from the original cartoon on it and show him Kraang from that. He says that's not Kraang. Motherfucker.

ZiLLa

Good-By What Standard???
Ninjabro
The new show on NICK is actually really f'n good.

I got a 5 year old and he loves it. So I started watching the cartoon and I'm hooked. Def in my top 5 cartoon series of all time.

The new Krang are actually a race of aliens, so their are tons of the little pink brains that use the robot exosuit.

After Michael Bay raped my older brother's childhood memories...now it's time for him to rape mine.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
The new show on NICK is actually really f'n good.

I got a 5 year old and he loves it. So I started watching the cartoon and I'm hooked. Def in my top 5 cartoon series of all time.

The new Krang are actually a race of aliens, so their are tons of the little pink brains that use the robot exosuit.

After Michael Bay raped my older brother's childhood memories...now it's time for him to rape mine.
The shows pretty good. Keeps things pretty consistent with the old series besides a few differences such as orgin of Shredder and Kang.

ZiLLa

Good-By What Standard???
Ninjabro
TMNT2 looks much better than the first. Directed by the same guy who did Earth To Echo, which is a surprisingly well made kid's movie.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=414&itemid=30499

They are rebooting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles again for a cartoon on Nickelodeon. Raphael is a snapping turtle with tonfas and the leader of the group instead of Leonardo. Leonardo is a slider turtle with a nodachi. Donatello is a soft shell turtle with something that looks like Predator's Combo-stick. Michaelangelo is a box turtle with a kusari-fundo. April O Neil is black now. A new villain created for the show is voiced by John Cena. Looks like feces.

Last edited: