Sweet Movie Scenes [spoilers inside]

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
I'm awesome. And financially very comfortable. And well educated. And a chick magnet. And physically strong as a bull. And on my way to even more awesomeness.

So take your crap to someone else.

Beets

I'm awesome. And financially very comfortable. And well educated. And a chick magnet. And physically strong as a bull. And on my way to even more awesomeness.

So take your crap to someone else.
YOu have to remember that all by indian standards. Which arent the highest standards in the world. Pretty much towards the lower end of the group. Somewhere above sumatran jungle people but not quite as impressive as the nepalese.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
YOu have to remember that all by indian standards. Which arent the highest standards in the world. Pretty much towards the lower end of the group. Somewhere above sumatran jungle people but not quite as impressive as the nepalese.
Nope even by international standards. I know where I'm running my mouth.

Beets

I Dont pity you. That would take too much effort. I just accept that people have different mental capabilities. And comprehend the need insecure people have to tell everybody how well they are doing.

WEll done champ. Keep on keeping on.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Hey idiot. I said self pity and not pity. Do you even know how to comprehend sentences?

I don't take advice from people who don't even know that the earth is round. Dick.

Beets

BAck to this again... i never said the earth was flat. Feel free to supply a quote where i did.

I Can find several quotes where youre a fucking self satisfied little gimp though. Pride before a fall. Always.

Beets

SO you cant find a quote then. So you accept you were just making it up to divert attention away from your autistic behaviour?