Support a ninjashoe member!

Beets

youre having a laugh.... why would people want to sit and watch you play a game... its like going to that annoying kids house who hogs the controller all night

jrelh

youre having a laugh.... why would people want to sit and watch you play a game... its like going to that annoying kids house who hogs the controller all night
It's not for everyone, if it's not for you why question it?

Believe it or not, these games are spectator games, people watch them while @ work, or just plain bored. So was giving a shout-out to anyone who might be one of those people to let them know a person from same ninjashoes community does it.

jrelh

you would have thought they would just have played the game. oh well - best of luck in your endeavour
Thank you!

But also keep in mind, a lot of people watch streams while they're @ work, waiting on people, basically whenever they can't get a hold of a console or PC themselves. Just throwing that out there, but thank you for your good wishes!

Resin

I just downloaded league of legends, my friend plays it .......... i haven't played a match though, just doing the battle tutorial. Fun so far.

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
I remember the first kid that got the nes on my block. The cunt wouldn't let us into his house so we all had to watch from the window or the front door. I should have beaten that kid with a tire iron for being a cunt.