So its basically safe to say this place went from a real mma forum to a place of worship for ronda rousey and cm punk.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I could easily get more posters here if you guys really want.
Something happened with the relaunch. Although new people were not posting, they were registering. The last person to register was my gimmick account 18 months ago. I think the 'home' page is creating a shield from the forum.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Something happened with the relaunch. Although new people were not posting, they were registering. The last person to register was my gimmick account 18 months ago. I think the 'home' page is creating a shield from the forum.
Those were Russian bots who aren’t able to make it past the new checks.

There really aren’t any shields but most posting happens in the Asylum which everyone wants private and search engines purposely leave forum pages at the bottom of the results because they want people on the social media they control.

Everything is kind of locked down here and there is no advertising, exposure or anything. It is hidden from the outside world.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Let's be honest here. Most people suck up to you here because you're the fuckin admin. Sure everyone thinks you're a cool guy/funny guy but that's IT. Sorry m8, but in my book, you ain't alpha. A really interesting/cool guy perhaps, but definitely not someone I look up to.

Let's be honest here. Most people suck up to you here because you're the fuckin admin. Sure everyone thinks you're a cool guy/funny guy but that's IT. Sorry m8, but in my book, you ain't alpha. A really interesting/cool guy perhaps, but definitely not someone I look up to.
sure.

That is why you literally copy my life to a T.