so i watched Luis ortiz vs Malik scott

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
what the fuck happened to heavyweights. first thing Malik scott spent early rounds falling to the canvas without being punched he was also moving away to often without throwing punches. Luis proved that he is a power puncher who can not handle an opponent who counter fight. scott actually started landing punches in maybe round 8 and even one accidental headbutt. sure Ortiz won a decision but what does it say about him not being able to get an early ko like people were saying he would. instead we get a match going the distance and i give more credit to scott for sticking to his game plan

Last edited:

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
still even a bad heavyweight match in boxing or mma is tons better then Floyd Mayweather doing his run and jab bullshit. yes while other people waste money on gayweather\McGregor. i will youtube some Riddick Bowe and Alan Zunner fights

Last edited:

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
still even a bad heavyweight match in boxing or mma is tons better then Floyd Mayweather doing his run and jab bullshit. yes while other people waste money on gayweather\McGregor. i will youtube some Riddick Bowe and Alan Zunner fights
He doesn't run, he just doesn't get hit