Ronda Rousey is becoming a pro wrestler

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
People would rather support an actual man(cyborg) and roided women(Mississippi dick clit and the nobody who is now the champion) than a judo Olympian. She was awesome in entourage and made the otherwise shit movie bearable.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
If you wanna hate that's fine but at least give the bitch credit where it's due. It's not like peed on your lawn or spit on your burger or something.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Mixed martial arts
Judo

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
If you wanna hate that's fine but at least give the bitch credit where it's due. It's not like peed on your lawn or spit on your burger or something.
I've always given her credit for being a good fighter because it would be idiotic not to. Unfortunately she acted obnoxious as a champ.. sure, it made money but she showed just how horrible of a person she is and it made the fall from grace even harder.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
I've always given her credit for being a good fighter because it would be idiotic not to. Unfortunately she acted obnoxious as a champ.. sure, it made money but she showed just how horrible of a person she is and it made the fall from grace even harder.
Who cares. She is a very talented judoka and that's what matters to me. I don't give a fuck about all the soap opera drama.