Ricardo Mayorga wins MMA debut

LANCE SVRETHRVST

FLAVIVS IVLIANVS AVGVSTVS
no boxing champ has the drive to be a MMA bum. they aren't hungry enough to get strong like georges, wear tight shorts, and work on their backflip. they know they're just going to get on top of those guys, anyway.

ItBurnzWhenIP

Boxing Troll
Ninjabro
I love how my years of hard work together with Rocky Lockridge have finally shown Ninjashoes.net the light about boxing superiority over simulated-sex, MMArtist, bar-fighting bums

mac!

Ninjabro
I love how my years of hard work together with Rocky Lockridge have finally shown Ninjashoes.net the light about boxing superiority over simulated-sex, MMArtist, bar-fighting bums
no no no one trick pony. Ninjashoes is just embracing the troll now because we respect your stamina

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Look at that pussy fucking MMA fighter after he takes the knee. MMA fighters would get destroyed by boxers in the street.
Mayorga fought three more times and was submitted twice. in the street those rnc's and armbars would have been held until Mayorga was dead or walking around with a broken arm

ItBurnzWhenIP

Boxing Troll
Ninjabro
Mayorga fought three more times and was submitted twice. in the street those rnc's and armbars would have been held until Mayorga was dead or walking around with a broken arm
Lol if somebody tried to arm bar or choke me in the street I'd gouge their eyes out and then stomp on their throat while they rolled around screaming.