Ongoing Pro Wrestling Discussion

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
On Raw tonight, Mick Foley introduced the 24/7 Championship that is supposed to be defended 24 hours a day/7 days a week as long as a referee is present. Wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown, 205 Live, NXT, NXT UK and Legends are all eligible to wrestle for the title. Titus O Neil was the first champion after winning a scramble and he was immediately pinned by Bobby Roode to lose the title.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
I fell asleep watching Raw tonight during the Nikki Cross vs Peyton Royce match and woke up during the HHH/Randy Orton promo for their Saudi Arabia match

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
The 24/7 championship will get old fast.

They need a hardcore title not this crap.
The 24/7 Championship is being featured on TV more than most of the other championships like the US Championship, Raw and Smackdown Tag Team Championships, Womens Tag Team Championshp, etc. It wouldnt be a bad thing if most of the title changes didnt happen with just a Schoolboy Rollup.

The 24/7 Championship is being featured on TV more than most of the other championships like the US Championship, Raw and Smackdown Tag Team Championships, Womens Tag Team Championshp, etc. It wouldnt be a bad thing if most of the title changes didnt happen with just a Schoolboy Rollup.
Mick Foley seemed to want to quickly speed through introducing the title. I'm willing to bet he thinks it sucks too.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Raw sucked tonight. Gallows & Anderson were wrestling, Kofi Jamaica wrestled 2 matches in a row, Naomi wrestled 2 matches in a row and new US Champion Ricochet jobbed to AJ Styles. The Undertaker also showed up unannounced to save Roman Reigns getting beat down by Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Smackdown sucked tonight. Smackdown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan jobbed to New Day, then both teams were in an 8-Man tag match. The Miz wrestled a 2/3 Falls Match, Smackdown Womens Champion Bayley jobbed to Nikki Cross and Kofi Jamaica wrestled a 2/3 Falls Match.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Raw sucked tonight. There was lots of matches but The Miz & The Usos took on Elias & The Revival in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match and I fell asleep when Ricochet wrestled Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in back to back matches.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Brock Lesnar cashed in his Money in the Bank contract at Extreme Rules and beat Seth Rollins to win the WWE Universal Championship

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Smackdown sucked tonight. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura jobbed to Ali, United States Champion AJ Styles jobbed to Kofi Jamaica and a backstage scaffold carrying equipment boxes fell on Roman Reigns.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Raw sucked tonight. I fell asleep during the womens Fatal Fourway Tag Team Championship match and Goldberg came back to face Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Raw sucked tonight. I fell asleep during the Ricochet vs Elias match in the 2nd hour and then again during the Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs The Kabuki Warriors match.