Nintendo 'Classic' to be released in November

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
Haven't got one yet. But mods are out to bump the games up to 85 games. Video out on youtube for it. Also, read an article that Nintendo was going for a patent for a snes controller possibly for a snes classic. Would he awesome.

You can just get a Raspberry Pi with Retro Pi or Lakka already on it and get preloaded SD cards on ebay too.

Then you can play all NES games along with all other systems and games up to Dreamcast with a wireless controller on your big screen.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
You can just get a Raspberry Pi with Retro Pi or Lakka already on it and get preloaded SD cards on ebay too.

Then you can play all NES games along with all other systems and games up to Dreamcast with a wireless controller on your big screen.
Playing the games is one thing but I think 50% of the experience is using the old school controllers that were meant to be used with that console, right? I have just about every single game available on my Xbox but it's just not the same playing a Nes or Snes game using the Xbox controller.. a ton of the games across several platforms don't even translate well to the Xbox controller and you can't even play them, period. How compatible is a Pi controller?

Playing the games is one thing but I think 50% of the experience is using the old school controllers that were meant to be used with that console, right? I have just about every single game available on my Xbox but it's just not the same playing a Nes or Snes game using the Xbox controller.. a ton of the games across several platforms don't even translate well to the Xbox controller and you can't even play them, period. How compatible is a Pi controller?
I use a universal Playstation style PC controller but I have a cheaply made Sega Genesis controller as well that plugs in via USB.

They have either a usb PC controller that is a copy of the classic system you want or you can use an adapter.

They even have Bluetooth controllers now that look like old nes controllers but have analog sticks on them.