Nintendo 'Classic' to be released in November

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite

http://gamingillustrated.com/nes-classic-announced/

Nintendo announced the NES Classic Edition, a new take on one of its most classic consoles, will release on Nov. 11 for $59.99.
NES Classic Edition is a smaller version of the Nintendo Entertainment System, the first console released in North America back in 1985.

The console will connect to a TV via an HDMI cable. It will include a controller similar in appearance and function to the original NES controller. The controller will also connect to a Wii Remote so players can use it for Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U console. Players will be able to able to use save states to resume a game where they left off, rather than having to start fresh or use a password like typical NES games from nearly 30 years ago.

30 games will come pre-installed on the NES Classic. They represent some of Nintendo’s most popular series from the company’s history and classic games from that era. Players can expect the likes of Mega Man, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, and more.

Here is the complete list of games:
Balloon Fight
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Final Fantasy
Galaga
Ghosts’N Goblins
Gradius
Ice Climber
Kid Icarus
Kirby’s Adventure
Mario Bros.
Mega Man 2
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
Pac-Man
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
StarTropics
Super C
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tecmo Bowl
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
There's a Genesis classic's console on Amazon. But I already got most of those games when they released them as classics on the ps2.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro

Im more interested in buying this Retro Duo system that plays NES and SNES cartridges even though I sold all my NES games