New guns

Beets

Hes only paranoid cos his fellow gunclub enthusiasts told him the gubbermint were coming for his bang bangs.

And its his duty as a god fearing american to own a civilian issue firearm should he ever require to rise up against an oppressive government.

A government whose spending on weapons equals the combined spend of the rest of the world.

Yep see that ending well. Probably gonna need at least 800 rounds to win that wa

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Me having permit to conceal and carry is more of a novelty item. Someone gave me 3 current handgun magazines and the articles are cringeworthy.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
hmm is it just me or is bloodshot becoming cool?

He says he is paranoid and does not trust big brother.

I see Kmall is not the only one i got through to here.
Far from cool, says alot for you eh?

Looking at the LMT MWS LM-8 for my first .308 semi auto.

Read some bad reviews on the DDM5 V1.

Might settle for a S&W MP10, but we'll see.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I swear by my ddm4 V7, but this video has a ddm5 in question. I can get one for 1,800, atm, almost half price, but for 1k more I can get a rifle governments across the world trust.

While he probably got a lemon, almost every major gun i want including the R.E.P.R. (almost 4k) I read potential problems, LM-8 issues a hard to find.

I'd love a hk762, but 4k is 4k.. I already paid them 1k for my USP 45.

I swear by my ddm4 V7, but this video has a ddm5 in question. I can get one for 1,800, atm, almost half price, but for 1k more I can get a rifle governments across the world trust.

While he probably got a lemon, almost every major gun i want including the R.E.P.R. (almost 4k) I read potential problems, LM-8 issues a hard to find.

I'd love a hk762, but 4k is 4k.. I already paid them 1k for my USP 45.

"thanks to the entity above, for helping me get it"

hilarious quote from that video

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Don't recall that quote, the guys a bit obnoxious but he seems less bias than 95% of popular guntubers.

Ultimately, his main argument was Daniel Defense doesnt like steel case ammo, which most guns don't. Read the comments and watch the video.

Last edited:

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
They were on sale through sportsmawarehouse for under 2k. Wish I could have afforded it. They say an adjustable gas block is better, but that's mainly if you're running the gun with a suppressor or running it dirty.

I only run brass, so I would have been golden.

Less room for error with a mid/full lenth gas system, as most high ends are adjustable gas block, which have their benefits. They're worth the extra cash if you can't clean your rifle often enough

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I just need to wait a couple years and buy a HK MR762. The next election will dictate my patience.

Dying to get my hands on a Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical pistol, but "assault rifles" are more likely to be banned.

Even though the definition of an assault rifle is a fullauto weapon, the media likes to portray my legal semi auto in the same light as it's illegal counterpart.

Last edited: