Netflix recommendations other than movies

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I watched a couple Black Mirror but forgot about it. I thought it was O.K.
Ahhh.. I was wondering why people started talking about Black Mirror all of a sudden.. I had it mixed up with ‘Black Books’ which is a British sit-com.. never seen Black Mirror.. will check out.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Ahhh.. I was wondering why people started talking about Black Mirror all of a sudden.. I had it mixed up with ‘Black Books’ which is a British sit-com.. never seen Black Mirror.. will check out.
Great reprentation of the problems in modern culture. The people who record everything was good, forget the title

Gets a bit dark at times, definitely wouldn't watch it trippin..

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Comedians in cars getting coffee - very nice concept. Somehow the Americans in this show manage not to be annoying which is appreciable.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I watched what I though was an amazing documentary about a shipwreck only to find out this morning that it was fake. :/

Treasures from the wreck of the Unbelievable

wimmy

Flashaholic
^^bahaha

I rewatched the first 5 seasons of Mad Men over the past three days.

Which makes me wonder why we haven't seen Jon Hamm as a leading man in any recent movies. All I've seen him in is commercials. It's sad and wrong. lol

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
a few great Netflix original series I have been watching

Bojack Horseman - a former tv star goes thru bitter yet funny shit in day to day life and complaining the whole time 10\10 great adult anime

Atypical- Sam an 18 year old with Autism decides it's time he finds a girlfriend. almost every character is so awkward and totally honest show is very funny. Casey is a cool badass chick 9\10 thru season one

the End of the f***ing world- James is 17 and pretty sure he is a psychopath. Alyssa also 17 is the moody and cool new girl at school who James is pretty sure he wants to murder. the pair make a connection and she persuades him to go on a road trip in search of her real father. while James struggles with just the right way to kill his new friend 10\10 and I want a season two

Last edited:

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Based off of a series of books. It's been referred to as Harry Potter for grown ups.

It starts out with a bunch of young adults with an inclination towards magic being brought to a school to learn higher magic.

Upon graduation they stumble upon a world where magic is the norm and they become rulers of this other world.

Haven't watched the series yet, but the books were great.