NBA All Star Voting

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Carmelo Anthony and Kobe Bryant are on pace to be starters in the All Star Game even though they are on 2 of the worst teams in the NBA. That is no different than me voting for Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.

wimmy

Flashaholic
Except that Anthony and Bryant are still playing at an all-star level, while Pierce and Garnett are not. And the Celtics are 12-21 btw.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Except that Anthony and Bryant are still playing at an all-star level, while Pierce and Garnett are not. And the Celtics are 12-21 btw.
Thats still better than how the LA Lackers and NY Kni--ers are doing right now. Danny Ainge has done a nice job collecting draft picks for the next few years. If only he can get rid of Gerald Wallace, Brandon Bass, Evan Turner and Jameer Nelson.

Last edited by a moderator:

wimmy

Flashaholic
Thats still better than how the LA Lackers and NY Kni--ers are doing right now. Danny Ainge has done a nice job collecting draft picks for the next few years. If only he can get rid of Gerald Wallace, Brandon Bass, Evan Turner and Jameer Nelson.
I just heard the C's are dealing Green. Seems like they're trying to dump their best players (Rondo), or maybe just freeing up cap space.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
I just heard the C's are dealing Green. Seems like they're trying to dump their best players (Rondo), or maybe just freeing up cap space.
Yeah, they are preparing for the future and Jeff Green and Rajon Rondo were trade assets for teams looking to win now. Hopefully, the Celtics can get a big free agent and a point guard soon.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Here are my picks for the 2016 NBA All Star Game

Western Conference
F-Kevin Durant
F-Blake Griffin
F/C-Tim Duncan
G-James Harden
G-Brandon Knight

Eastern Conference
F-Lebron James
F-Jared Sullinger
F/C-Al Horford
G-Avery Bradley
G-John Wall

wimmy

Flashaholic
I like a lot of your picks, but is yours a list of who you believe deserves to be selected to all-stars, or just your personal favorites.

Wondering because Steph Curry and Russell Westbrook are conspicuous by their absence.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
I like a lot of your picks, but is yours a list of who you believe deserves to be selected to all-stars, or just your personal favorites.

Wondering because Steph Curry and Russell Westbrook are conspicuous by their absence.
Personal faves. Its an exhibition game with nothing at stake. Kobe Bryant is leading all votegetters at the moment FFS. The MLB has home field advantage in the World Series at stake so I sometimes fuck around with the voting there.

Also, Brandon Knight is a Kentucky guy averaging 19.8 PPG. Arent you a fan of his as well?

wimmy

Flashaholic
Personal faves. Its an exhibition game with nothing at stake. Kobe Bryant is leading all votegetters at the moment FFS. The MLB has home field advantage in the World Series at stake so I sometimes fuck around with the voting there.

Also, Brandon Knight is a Kentucky guy averaging 19.8 PPG. Arent you a fan of his as well?
Yes, and Knight has been impressive this season. He played well for the Bucks too (averages of 18-4-5) which makes you wonder why they would trade off a young player with his talent. But, they traded Abdul-Jabbar too so who knows.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Voting for the 2017 NBA All Star Game begins today, but this year fan voting only counts for 50% while players and media counts for the other 50%. Here are my picks

Eastern Conference
F-Lebron James
F-Al Horford
F/C-Joel Embiid
G-John Wall
G-Kyle Lowry

Western Conference
F-Paul Pierce
F-Blake Griffin
F/C-Dirk Nowitzki
G-James Harden
G-Brandon Knight

wimmy

Flashaholic
OK then. Still though that means a deserving player won't be an all-star just so Pierce can get one more... that he didn't earn THIS season.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Here are my votes for the All-Star Game this year, even though there arent 10 players in the NBA right now I like enough to vote into the game

Western Conference
F-Dirk Nowitzki
F-Blake Griffin
F/C-Deandre Jordan
G-James Harden
G-Jamal Murray

Eastern Conference
F-Jayson Tatum
F-Al Horford
F/C-Joel Embiid
G-Kyrie Irving
G-Kyle Lowry