Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor

Captain Tom Hanks

Ninjabro
It's great actually, combat of the Batman games and design of Assassins Creed. The Orcs are amazing, but for some reason the main dude looks pretty dumb.

joek1978

Bad Motherfucker
Ninjabro
I know that.. I mean in story mode of course.. I feel like every time I kill a leader or boss, later on I fight them again... When all the leaders are on the chess board and one falls cause u kill him, I feel like I fight the same leader again later on... Even though I killed them already

Captain Tom Hanks

Ninjabro
Well, the hierarchy is dynamic, wich means that when you kill an Orc Boss, a new one takes his place. It's not the same guy, but a different Orc holding the same title.

If they kill you or manage too run away, they grow in power and climb the ranks, meaning you have to fight him later on.

joek1978

Bad Motherfucker
Ninjabro
I know all that. But feel like I kill the same guy with the same name over again.. Not a different guy in his spot.

joek1978

Bad Motherfucker
Ninjabro
Maybe I'm wrong.. Idk.. I do know that its a good game but virtually almost impossible to play... U can't fight a leader or anything boss without 100 of other orcs coming after u at the same time... As well as other bosses ... All at the same time.. Any tips people?

Captain Tom Hanks

Ninjabro
Maybe I'm wrong.. Idk.. I do know that its a good game but virtually almost impossible to play... U can't fight a leader or anything boss without 100 of other orcs coming after u at the same time... As well as other bosses ... All at the same time.. Any tips people?
Fight the orc with the red banner, kill him and you wont get other orcs after you.