Marvel vs. Capcom 3 gameplay screens

Ŧħє Łєшãŋđσẅsķį

"hype just ain't enough"
Ninjabro
God I hope Juggernaut, Collosus, Gambit, and Venom are in this hahah most of them probably wont but shit with today shit they could fit in SOOO much, also Thor would be bad-ass to have in it. As for Capcom shit Idk lol, Dante i thought would always be in it, badass that Chris Redfield is in it. Same with Captain America!!!!!!!! Viewtiful Joe is probably going to be in there aswell. Wouldn't it be sweet to get a Metal Gear Solid character in here. Get Doc Ock in there, or Carnage, or shit any other other villian from spiderman besides just venom. but Apocalypse is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes like one of the ultimate villains in Marvel history!!!!!!

Adz

Old school Rizzo fan
Ninjabro
i prefered X-men vs street fighter back in the day, never was a marvel head.. didn't like mvc2 :( but i'll buy this cuz i heard it's gonna play like tatsunoko vs capcom, which i got and love.

and yeah having chris redfield in it is bad arse!

Ŧħє Łєшãŋđσẅsķį

"hype just ain't enough"
Ninjabro
MvC3 is LOOOOOKIN GREEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTT

[video=youtube;4V3M_6tEdbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3M_6tEdbM[/video]

[video=youtube;XTSKIJjoMxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSKIJjoMxQ&feature=channel[/video]

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Chris Redfield has a super where he shoots you with a shotgun, a submachine gun, a pistol and a rocket launcher.

Ŧħє Łєшãŋđσẅsķį

"hype just ain't enough"
Ninjabro
Chris Redfield has a super where he shoots you with a shotgun, a submachine gun, a pistol and a rocket launcher.
Yea I know, he fucking throws out everything but the kitchen sink at his opponent. GAWD DAMMIT THEY SHOULD JUST RELEASE SOME CHARACTERS THAT ARE GOING TO BE IN THE GAME. Spidey we all know is going to be in the game. ZANGIEF WILL PROBABLY BE IN THERE SO THAT HE WILL AT LEAST MATCH UP WITH THE HULK WITH SIZE, BUT SHIT JUGGERNAUT HAS TO BE IN THERE, He's a unstoppable force for Christ sakes.

Ŧħє Łєшãŋđσẅsķį

"hype just ain't enough"
Ninjabro
Also more than likely Viewtiful Joe is in the game also, as you can see float in the background with Spidy's also in the first video where they are fighting at down town New York City. Also others stated Dormammu too, but Who cares about Dr. Strange, I really never found him that interesting. Thor like I said earlier would also be Badass too!!!

[video=youtube;7WZdQD2kEk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WZdQD2kEk4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Also the Thing is also be badass, same with bringing venom back if you are going to bring back Spidy of course, or hell Carnage would be sweet, but really if they don't want to really rehash a lot of the characters like venom, take him out and bring in Doc Ock. Also don't bring in Daredevil, he's just gay.

Last edited:

Ŧħє Łєшãŋđσẅsķį

"hype just ain't enough"
Ninjabro
OKAY SO they added SOME MORE CHARACTERS, I ENJOY ALL OF THEM REALLY BESIDES TRISH (I REALLY COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT HER), and Super Skrull, YES SUPER SKRULL, IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM I DO, AND HE LOOKS PRETTY BAD ASS AND HAS ALL THEIR POWERS BUT YOU KNOW IT WAS A WAY TO NOT INCORPORATE ANY OF THE FF characters in the game, THAT AND WE ALREADY HAVE DR. DOOM!!!!. I WANTED LIKE A HULK, THING, JUGGERNAUT TEAM, THEY BETTER HAVE THE JUGGERNAUT OR COLLOSUS!!!!!!! OR SOMEONE FUCKING HUGE!!!!! But I do Think it will be fun to play Super Skrull though, HE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE OVERPOWERED IN THE GAME LOL. HELL I MIGHT EVEN ENJOY HIM A LOT WHEN I PLAY THE GAME WHO KNOWS. The other released are pretty SOLID

Chun-Li - I Know she was fast but GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Doom is a must, and I'm sooo Glad he's finally confirmed!!!! Wow Super Skrull is a beast!!!! after writing that shit about him, he looks like he WILL FUCK UP EVERYONE. KRAZY!!!!

[video=youtube;znXFUFrOyXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znXFUFrOyXU[/video]

[video=youtube;u9bWfzUZVbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bWfzUZVbk[/video]

THOR - THEY HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS, NOW GIVE ME JUGGERNAUT, ANY SPIDERMAN VILLIAN, AND THIS GAME CANNOT GO WITHOUT A TRULY GREAT SUPER VILLIAN LIKE APOCALYPSE OR THANOS.

[video=youtube;uBrCRHxV4aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrCRHxV4aQ[/video]

Amaterasu - This character seems like a pretty interesting character to throw into the mix, I'm really looking forward to trying Amaterasu out, He also looks like a power house from what I've seen also.

[video=youtube;b6L-Q6gVCtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6L-Q6gVCtc[/video]

Also Viewtiful Joe is a pretty MUCH GIVEN, look for him to be in the next batch to be confirmed. Their is also talk about Frank West From Dead Rising to possibly make it in the GAME!!!!

ShadowoftheDarkgod

Blue Bomber
Ninjabro
super skrull seems too powerful from that gameplay video you posted.
i hate short characters like Amaterasu, kinda ruins the gameplay for me, much like the sprite character from MVC2

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
The imbalance is beginning to look like MVC2. Super Skrull looks too powerful, as somebody with all the Fantastic Four's powers would be and Capcom gets a freaking wolf?!

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Marvel characters[19] Capcom characters[19]
Captain America Akuma
Deadpool Albert Wesker
Doctor Doom Amaterasu
Dormammu Arthur
Hulk Chris Redfield
Iron Man Chun-Li
Magneto Crimson Viper
M.O.D.O.K. Dante
Phoenix Felicia
She-Hulk Jill Valentine1
Shuma-Gorath1 Mike Haggar
Spider-Man Morrigan Aensland
Storm Nathan Spencer
Super-Skrull Ryu
Taskmaster Trish
Thor Tron Bonne
Wolverine Viewtiful Joe
X-23 Zero

Here are the confirmed characters so far. What teams are you going to use?

Dante/Deadpool/Chris Redfield
She Hulk/Hulk/Iron Man
Haggar/Morrigan/Ryu

DieOff

Devout Miley Worshipper
Ninjabro
I've already had this on Pre-Order, but i must be in the lone category of thinking the rooster is complete crap.

Seriously. Out of all the people THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN able to - but because lame ass Marvel, they couldn't - to pick, we get some random ass people. I could seriously not give a fuck about at least 70% of the marvel lineup and even the Capcom lineup. Whatever. Street Fighter x Tekken for the real win.

I bet this game will be hella fun, but the lineup sucks, bottom line. Lucky Capcom does kinda care about game play.

I've already had this on Pre-Order, but i must be in the lone category of thinking the rooster is complete crap.

Seriously. Out of all the people THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN able to - but because lame ass Marvel, they couldn't - to pick, we get some random ass people. I could seriously not give a fuck about at least 70% of the marvel lineup and even the Capcom lineup. Whatever. Street Fighter x Tekken for the real win.

I bet this game will be hella fun, but the lineup sucks, bottom line. Lucky Capcom does kinda care about game play.
Dante is pretty cool. It could have been better but alot of the old capcom characters are stupid anyway.

They will expand on the game if it does well and hopefully we see something like Super Street Fighter 4 which was a huge improvement over Street Fighter 4.

Fighting games are making a huge comeback.

DieOff

Devout Miley Worshipper
Ninjabro
Not too concerned with an expansion, game will be dropped for Mortal Kombat and KOF13 whenever it fucking comes out.