Magic The Gathering

ShadowoftheDarkgod

Blue Bomber
Ninjabro
sgt espera.jpg

Naw, naw, naw, Brad. You cannot say that you like Pocahontas. The genocide of my people is turned into a cartoon musical? With a singing raccoon? I mean, think about it, Dog. The real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boys who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and fuck the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?

he's just mad because we bred out all the good looking sprit monkeys and left them with a bunch of predisposed alcoholic women built like tar & feathered brick shit houses in turquoise earrings

at least we left it legal for the men to beat them within an inch of death on their shitty land though

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
lol, I've turned 3 of my friends onto this.. A buddy's stopping by with a fat pack he just bought, wants me to help him build a deck. Shame doesn't have to be selfish I guess..

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I got ditched on a game tonight, finally built my tempered steel deck. Have the bitch down to 70 cards, need to make it atleast 60 to better my probability of getting my artifact buffs. 4 "preordains" will help my odds, but still, if I have something I really want to keep I need to tuck it on my sideboard. Thinking about tossing my "glinthawks" to the side. Since the majority of my artifacts can't fly I kind of need a backup. I can't hope to play a groundbased deck in this game.. I have 4 buff enchantments that give flying in my black deck I could move to my tempered deck, but I'm trying to get rid of cards, not add them.

This game sucks when you already spend enough time thinking about pointless shit.

Token based decks are frigging hilarious.

I'm talking about the ones where you produce an army of 1/1 creatures that cmpletely overwhelms your opponent.

Lord of the Pitt used to be the card to have for a token deck.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Token based decks are frigging hilarious.

I'm talking about the ones where you produce an army of 1/1 creatures that cmpletely overwhelms your opponent.

Lord of the Pitt used to be the card to have for a token deck.
let a friend of mine play my goblin token deck against my tempered steel deck, his 18 creatures hit me and I could only block 2... so what if they're only 1/1.. He was only 9 up, then dropped down a "Krenko Mob Boss" and doubled his goblins. I got ass raped.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Crazy chick is mad I don't want to see her anymore.. I didn't know she was native american, but the yesterday she wanted all the gifts she gave me back.

I happily gave her the individual cards she gave me and the 32 gig memory stick, but I can't give her the fatpack back.. It's already mixed in with my cards, but she still flipped about that..

I reminded her I don't owe her a damn thing, and she's lucky to get back what I have for her.