Magic The Gathering

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
For shame.. I haven't touched the standard scene in about a year.

But when I saw this Liliana Delirum deck I had to get my deck wet. Made a few tweaks to fit my play style, but this deck is all about controlling the board until you can drop something scary no matter how you play it.

The Sylvan/Quagmire combo really makes me want to incorporate a couple more Sylvans, but as the deck works great I'm just going to toss a couple in my sideboard if the combo proves significant in the long run.

Which sucks, because quagmire rolls out soon and ill be stuck with Blooming Marsh, which will ultimately make me replace my Sylvans with Grim Flayers, or the budget option of Tireless Trackers.

X3 Liliana The Last Hope
X2 Distended Mindbender
X1 Emrakul, The Promised End
X3 Ishkanah Grafwidow
X2 Sylvan Advocate
X3 Pilgrim's Eye
X3 Ruinous Path
X2 Trangress The Mind
X3 Traverse The Ulvenwald
X3 Fiery Temper
X4 Grapple With The Past
X3 Kozileks Return
X4 Vessel Of Nascency
X1 Cinder Glade
X4 Evolving Winods
X6 Forests
X4 Hissing Quagmires
X1 Mountain
X4 Forboding Ruins
X4 Swamps

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I'm bored, so I'm going to elaborate. This deck is able to compete with my buddy who's going to prison, and it walks through all my other friends decks.

I don't think I'm ever going to finish my goblins, just the land is going to cost me about 300+.

I tweaked my Artifact deck to fit the Legacy format, and turn 2-3 im a threat. only had to put about $80 into it. Pulled everything from the deck that didn't apply to a quick finish and filled in the gaps with mana creators and "Ancient Tombs" to speed up the process, also put in some spellkites and an academy ruins to protect my transmuters.

The whole goal is to drop a transmuter or quicksilver amulet to drop a blightsteel and kill my opponent with infect with one swing, or at the least drop a Sundering Titan to stall your mana pool. The spellkites let me defend my keys to victory while my unsummons clear a path for my creatures. Lightning greaves give me haste and offer hexproof with a zero equip cost.

This build is rather cheap, given the format at under $300. And it's all original, I didn't steal any ideas like I did with my gobbies..

Creatures

4 Master Transmuter
1 Inkwell Leviathan
1 Darksteel Colossus
2 Sundering Titan
4 Blightsteel Colossus
4 Renowned Weaponsmith
4 Memnite
4 Spellkite

Artifacts

4 Lotus Petal
4 Lightning Greaves
3 Quicksilver Amulet

Instant

4 Unsummon
1 Serum Visions
1 Preordain

Lands

4 Ancient Tomb
1 Academy Ruins
15 Islands
I actually turned that idea into a scary modern legal deck. Given draw I can consistently beat just about anything that isn't blue.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I love beating people who take magic seriously, like it takes some incredible amount of skill.. Went down to a tournament last night and stomped a guy I work with, and had one nerd worried. Went 1-1 both in 3, didn't finish the tournament cause I left out of boredom. That crowd is something to behold, and a huge ego booster.

Mono black ftw!