Magic The Gathering

ShadowoftheDarkgod

Blue Bomber
Ninjabro
Told you Blood.
That's the reason I quit, I just couldn't keep with the upkeep. Considering you'll do this with every expansion's release.
But that's the main hurdle in entering a hobby or a TCG, the initial cost is high but if you're casual like me, (only 1 or 2 decks) the upkeep doesn't cost much.
Its the possibility of creating new decks with your leftover or excess cards that makes you want to spend more.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Damn I was at the store the other day and I saw the new starter sets for the new edition and I was honestly tempted but I know that if I started that shit it would end up with me sucking off a tranny in a back alley so I could get some money to afford a Mox Ruby again.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Its the possibility of creating new decks with your leftover or excess cards that makes you want to spend more.
bingo.. 5 decks made and more I want to make... It would be cheaper just to choose the decks I want to make, and buy the cards individually for dramatically cheaper than rolling the dice with booster packs. (which is like gambling in terms of crossing your fingers and hoping for the best)

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Damn I was at the store the other day and I saw the new starter sets for the new edition and I was honestly tempted but I know that if I started that shit it would end up with me sucking off a tranny in a back alley so I could get some money to afford a Mox Ruby again.
If I'm ever in seattle I'll be sure to bring acouple decks..

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
don't listen to the haters Blood, they are sitting in a dark corner hating themselves while your tapping your swamps and living life
Magic is sterotypically for dorks, I just have no shame.

The fact I get to play with a beautiful girl who let's me tap her land makes me feel a little better.