Magic The Gathering

I checked out the magic cards at the local Target the other day. They had a pretty good selection if packs, expansions and starter decks. I was surprised that the game is still so popular.

I almost grabbed a deck but then I had a vision of myself getting all obsessed with it and spending thousands of dollars on cards.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I checked out the magic cards at the local Target the other day. They had a pretty good selection if packs, expansions and starter decks. I was surprised that the game is still so popular.

I almost grabbed a deck but then I had a vision of myself getting all obsessed with it and spending thousands of dollars on cards.
Thousands of dollars? I get the compulsive mentality but :damn: :damn: bro, you must want to come off supernatural if you're going to spend that on afew decks..

And I'll be back to visit this December, and most major holidays. Maybe fly into Seattle one of those trips..

Unless I learn to like it here, I should be home inside a year. The old man seems to be doing okay, no butt wiping foreseeable in the near future.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
So a friend of mine I haven't seen in years moved back into town. We hit up the bar for afew drinks and start shooting the shit about girls. I tell him "this one chick ruined me, she got me playing magic" and his eyes got all wide and he asked me if I still played..

I have known this guy since high school and had no clue he played. From what I could gather this guys collection puts ghetto card shops to shame. He's been playing since the 90's and has been collecting ever since.

Would have never labeled this dude as a nerd..

If I don't stop this nasty habit, before you know it I'll be playing 40k in an Ethiopian desert just to get my kicks.

Crunchie

One FC addiction champion
http://www.cagepotato.com/heres-what-a-ufc-magic-the-gathering-card-set-looks-like/

Here’s What a UFC Magic the Gathering Set Looks Like

You didn’t hear about Dana White’s latest announcement: An MMA-related Magic the Gathering set?

Well, there’s a reason you didn’t hear about it: It didn’t happen.

Nae bother, one of our favorite past times is figuring out what products should needlessly be merged with our MMA obsession. A few days ago, we arrived at Magic the Gathering (MTG for short). We played the addictive card game back in high school. We wondered what a set of MTG that spans the entire MMA world might look like. The below cards–featuring the likes of Dana White, Conor McGregor, Greg Jackson, as well as several “MMA memes”–are the result of our mental meandering.

A few notes: We haven’t played Magic in about 10 years so some of the gameplay semantics might not be totally accurate. Also, some of the abilities are for the purposes of chiding MMA as only irreverent CagePotato can. Nearly all “real” photos in the cards come from Getty Images, save for the photo of “Minowaman” Ikuhisa Minowa, which comes from Sherdog.

With that, here are the cards. We hope you enjoy them:

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
So a friend of mine I haven't seen in years moved back into town. We hit up the bar for afew drinks and start shooting the shit about girls. I tell him "this one chick ruined me, she got me playing magic" and his eyes got all wide and he asked me if I still played..

I have known this guy since high school and had no clue he played. From what I could gather this guys collection puts ghetto card shops to shame. He's been playing since the 90's and has been collecting ever since.

Would have never labeled this dude as a nerd..

If I don't stop this nasty habit, before you know it I'll be playing 40k in an Ethiopian desert just to get my kicks.
Finally got to play with this guy..

Never thought I'd get to see a black lotus, but dude put $2,500 dollars on the table with one card.. The guy brought over 6 decks pushing 7 grand he claimed in total. I beat him 1 out of 5.

This guys decks are insane.. I really want to ripoff his leyline deck.. Shit was a beauty..