Machine gun Kelly destroys Eminem with diss "Rap Devil"

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Eminem's days as the so called Rap king are over. MGK showed the world how to take him out. I bet others will follow soon.
He didn't take anyone out and nobody will follow.. He's still irrelevant and the only reason people know about him now is because of a single song. The only reason it's at the top of the Apple charts is out of curiosity. I tried listening to his other material and it's painful.

This was not improvised and it's weak.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Yea, I haven't heard any other MGK songs. Nor do I think I ever will lulz. Im just happy that the Trump hating, blacklisting coward got pwned.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Eminem is notorious for getting artists blacklisted for petty reasons. Industry politics. Too bad we live in the age of YouTube where em can't get him blacklisted off YouTube.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I just listened.. I didn't like the flow or the hook. Eminem was good until all the 'poop' talk.

But lol at this

You havin' a little trouble fathomin' this is actually happenin'
Like Anderson Silva when he snapped his shin in half
And then had shit hangin' by a flap of skin
After he tried to plant the shit back on the mat again

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
This was a good good track. Loved it, heard it 10 times and chuckled at every clever line.

But. How come this track is better than every other track on kamikaze?

MGK had the early mover advantage. His video now has around 100 million views. This was a win win situation for mgk all along. He's not a battle rapper. He exposed Eminem and knocked em on his ass in a surprise knockdown. Even if he lost, he can always go back to mumble Rap/dance songs and those audiences don't care about beef.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
This was a good good track. Loved it, heard it 10 times and chuckled at every clever line.

But. How come this track is better than every other track on kamikaze?

MGK had the early mover advantage. His video now has around 100 million views. This was a win win situation for mgk all along. He's not a battle rapper. He exposed Eminem and knocked em on his ass in a surprise knockdown. Even if he lost, he can always go back to mumble Rap/dance songs and those audiences don't care about beef.
Well my initial response to this has changed since reading an article this morning.. It was better because 1) It HAD to be.. 2) He had the drive.

But.... I think we may have been played

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Eminem & Machine Gun Kelly’s Diss Tracks Were Produced By The Same Person

Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly have been going back and forth for weeks now, and it's seems fans are dissecting every little detail as the beef progresses.

After Eminem name-dropped MGK on his new album 'Kamikaze' for talking about his daughter, the 28-year-old rapper speedily hit back at Shady with his own diss track 'Rap Devil'.

Eminem replied with his diss track 'Killshot', before MGK mocked the Detroit rapper by wearing the artwork of the track on stage during one of his recent shows.

And now, a group of eagle-eyed fans have exposed another surprising piece of the puzzle - 'The Ringer' and 'Not Alike', Eminem's songs that kickstarted the beef, are produced by the same person who made MGK's 'Rap Devil'.

Ronny J, also known as Ronald Spence Jr, is credited as a producer on Shady's material, and both a producer and a writer on 'Rap Devil' thanks to his 'OMG Ronny' tagline.

Some sceptical fans are now wondering whether the whole beef was pre-planned in order to promote Kelly and Eminem's new music, while others remain convinced that the rap war is real.

In addition, Ronny J also produced Bhad Bhabie’s track 'Hi Bich', the song that people were claiming Eminem ripped off on 'Not Alike'.
Following the release of 'Killshot', Em received backlash after joking that Diddy was responsible for the murder of Tupac.

https://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/eminem/news/machine-gun-kelly-diss-tracks-same-producer/