*Let's Face the Music* 'WHAT ARE KILLE AND I LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?' THREAD

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Really wanted to finish Chris Lebens autobiography tonight, but got caught up playing prominencepoker with a buddy talked m e inton a game after work, walked out at 36+k, but pokers a game of manipulating variables and relying on luck. I've been researching like 4 Jonathan Little books, but I have a lot to learn when it comes to the statistics of hand equity. Pot equity make complete sense, but if you have the goods, its hard not to call. (Top pair? Gtfo of here)

So, my new obsession is no-limit poker, loved it in high school, but I'm bound for a couple $40-70 tourneys. I hate rebuy tourneys cause everyone bets like an idiot trying to double up or rebuy in the time limit. So due to scheduling differences I can only make the $70 rebuy.

I'll get owned, but Im good at misdirection. When I know I should feel one way, I can show the opposite. We'll see how bad Sunday goes. I expect the worst. I don't think Jesus makes value bets..

And as my best friends are jobless or paycheck to paycheck, its hard to play a reasonable home game for $20 winner take all.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Sit down cash games at fixed betting can milk you dry, bluffs don't work well there either. tourneys are a reasonable alternative. $40-70 for an evening of fun? Cheaper than taking the lady to dinner. A couple nights a month and I'm being responsible.